Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

When did Doctors become helpless ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> La Médecine Au Maroc -> Annonces Médicales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
victorgrant
Actif
Actif

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Juil - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: When did Doctors become helpless ? Répondre en citant

Hello,I know of doctors that have only done a transitional year that see patients cash only, and obviously that was much more common in the past. I believe even into the 80s (could be wrong on this) any doc could do EM, now you basically have no chance if you're not board certified in EM. If you don't pay massive sums to become BC and continually pay to be re-certified it has a serious effect on your employment opportunities. There's also the dynamic of unsubsidized loans ballooning while you make pennies, while in the past your intern year could pay off your entire debt. 

When did this happen and why do doctors have so little power in the training process? And before the quality of training and "standard of care" argument rushes in, the standard to practice independently is essentially non-existent now that NPs have full prescription rights. So why is it that midlevels can hop from psych to EM to derm on a whim, while med students kill themselves (sometimes literally) trying to match into a specialty that they will determine the confines of their career?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/when-did-doctors-become-helpless-a…

IT Security Explainer Video Examples

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Juil - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> La Médecine Au Maroc -> Annonces Médicales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation