Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Lebanese Doctor In France Is Revolutionizing The Uterine Transplant

 
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Auto-Formation -> Actualités Medicales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
markblake
Actif
Actif

Hors ligne

Inscrit le: 14 Juin 2017
Messages: 52

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Juil - 12:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Lebanese Doctor In France Is Revolutionizing The Uterine Transplant Répondre en citant

Lebanese people are always quite successful abroad, and Dr. Jean-Marc Ayoubi is no exception!

Ayoubi was born in Lebanon and raised in Koura. He moved to Paris to study medicine and eventually settled in France.

Join the Lebanese in France Facebook group!

Now, Ayoubi is a researcher, a professor, and has been the head of the maternity department in a hospital for 15 years. He has nearly 150 publications in scientific journals that contributed to the advancement of medicine.

In addition to that, he holds the French Legion of Honor which is the highest distinction in France.

Things he is working on

Dr. Ayoubi is working on treating female infertility. With hard work and dedication, this Lebanese surgeon along with his team at “Hôpital Foch” are working on increasing the success of the in vitro fertilization to 70%. Currently, the chances for this procedure to work are only 30%.

Until now, he achieved several things that will help to beat infertility, here are they: the treatment of the ovary and intrauterine insemination. The biggest challenge is transplanting the fetus inside the uterus.




For more you can check Healthcare Marketing Video
Revenir en haut
Publicité






MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Juil - 12:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revenir en haut
Montrer les messages depuis:   
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Auto-Formation -> Actualités Medicales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

 
Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com