Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Accidentally Banged the Area Under the Knee

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Auto-Formation -> Actualités Medicales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davidhill
Super-Actif
Super-Actif

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Accidentally Banged the Area Under the Knee Répondre en citant

I'm 19 and I work at a warehouse for this summer. On Tuesday (4th of July, so 4 days ago) I accidentally banged the area under my left knee with a heavy metal plate piece (the warehouse stores industrial and mechanical supplies like small engines, metal tubes, etc.). Even though the impact wasn't that strong, the pain after the impact was very intense, but it went away in no time after so I just kept on working.

Now the situation is this: I have no problems holding my own weight ; I can do more complex movements like squatting (even with some weight added) with minor discomfort and even stand on my left leg without pain (like normally before) ; and I also touched the area and compared it to the right knee and all the bones are in their position and no irregularities in tendon/muscle softness.
Teaser Video

The only three problems are: after sitting or laying (generally when my leg is resting in a non-straightened position) for a period of time, when I stand up (and therefore straighten my leg) I feel some pain in my lower knee and also on the external lower left lateral side (facing away from my right leg side) ; I feel some minor numbness in my left foot when I wake up in the morning that fades away almost instantly though ; sometimes holding a squat or stretching the leg in some way will cause a little bit more pain in my knee (not standing on one foot though).

Any suggestion of what could I have and advice would be appreciated.

Side-note: Keep in mind that I work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and throughout those 8 hours I am either walking, squatting, lifting weights or bending so how do you think could influence the injury.

Side-side note: I also ride the bike to the workplace so there is some stress on the leg too and sorry for the long post!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Auto-Formation -> Actualités Medicales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation