Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Scared of doing medicine??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davidhill
Super-Actif
Super-Actif

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 04:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Scared of doing medicine?? Répondre en citant

Hi all,
I've never posted on TSR before but have been lurking around this forum.. I have always wanted to do medicine and like many others, worked really hard to get an offer. Now that I have an offer, I am having doubts about whether a career in medicine is the best choice in this climate. I am hugely passionate about the NHS and healthcare being free at the point of care for everyone. With the current government underfunding the NHS massively, staff stretched to their limit and the junior doctors so unhappy (I've read at least a couple of stories of young doctors committing suicide), does anyone else feel the same way I do about going into medicine? Do these doubts and feelings mean that medicine is not the career for me? I am just so confused about what to do now..
Any thoughts?
Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4642292

Mobile App Video Examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 04:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation