Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

accessing variable in workspace?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davidhill
Actif
Actif

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Juin - 14:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: accessing variable in workspace? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am completely new to the use of matlab extension in Presentation so I have a few questions about using the interface.

Basically, I would like to utilize the timing of events and triggers and visual stimuli presentation in Presentation. However, I also need to process the data used for visual stimuli generation using matlab scripts (since the matrix operations are much simpler there).

Would repeatedly calling a .m function using the extension significantly load the memory (e.g. use up memory with each call)? Generally will there be much time delay if the workspace extension is used (e.g. is it equivalent to starting the matlab program itself and running in the background)?

Also, are variables only accessible if they are defined in the presentation workspace? If a new value is generated by the .m script, how could it be accessed in the extension? Since the documentation says "variables declared and used in a function in a M-file are not accessible in the Matlab workspace".

Sorry if this is basic and thanks for any help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.neurobs.com/menu_support/menu_forums/view_thread?id=8471

Commercial Product Video Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Juin - 14:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation