Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

t Chanelle Scheepers of Sou

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Déc - 05:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: t Chanelle Scheepers of Sou Répondre en citant

Thierry Henry has called for unity as Arsenal look to bounce back from recent setbacks and end their 12-season wait for the Premier League title. Authentic Jeff Hornacek Jazz Jersey . Having beaten Leicester in mid-February, a run of three Premier League games without a win, coupled with FA Cup and Champions League exits at the hands of Watford and Barcelona respectively, have seen the Gunners hopes of silverware suffer a severe blow.The current state of results has seen manager Arsene Wenger bear the brunt of intense criticism from disgruntled supporters, with fans divided over the 66-year-olds future. Henry on CL draw Thierry Henry on difficult task for Manchester City against PSG But Sky Sports pundit Henry believes his former club still have a chance to win the title, and has called for everyone associated with Arsenal to rally behind the team.Arsenal have to remain positive as that is the only thing they can do right now, Henry said. There are still nine games to go.In order for Arsenal to go forward, they have to block all the negativity that is around the club at the moment. Thierry Henry thinks if Arsenal beat Everton this weekend, they still have a slim chance of winning the Premier League title I have never heard the crowd at the Emirates react as they did against Watford. It doesnt help when you play and hear the fans having a go at what you do, or a decision from the bench.Ive played in stadiums where the fans are not happy and it doesnt help. If that negativity comes from the stands, it becomes very difficult for anyone, especially when you havent won the title for 12 years.Now is the time for everyone to pull in the same direction - players and fans - in order for the team to go all the way. They need to have that togetherness at this crucial time. It doesn’t help when you play and hear the fans having a go at what you do, or a decision from the bench. They need to have that togetherness at this crucial time. Thierry Henry - Sky Sports pundit Arsenal still have a possibility to win the title mathematically. As Wenger has said, you have to hope for the best in this type of situation.The Gunners travel to Goodison Park on Saturday looking to close an 11-point gap to league leaders Leicester City. Arsene Wenger is wary of dropping out of the Champions League positions Henry admits Wengers side face a difficult task in catching the Foxes, but feels it is too early to judge Arsenals season.If Arsenal dont win at Goodison Park it will make things very difficult, Henry added. They have a game in hand on Leicester and Spurs, so if they can win at Everton they can apply some pressure.There is also something happening behind them, West Ham are coming and Arsenal still have to go to Upton Park, so they cannot afford to stand still. Arsene Wenger says Arsenal must beat Everton if theyre to have a realistic chance of winning the Premier League They lost against Swansea at home, which people didnt expect, and now they need points. At the end of the season, only then, can we judge the team.Discussing what the team have done wrong throughout the season wont help the current situation or what lies in front of them. Right now it is about winning the title and that is what everybody wants to see. Also See: Wenger tells Arsenal to relax Everton v Arsenal preview Martinez: Wenger a rare breed Premier League questions Cheap Jazz Jerseys Authentic . This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick. Authentic John Stockton Jazz Jersey . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. http://www.authenticjazzproshop.com/Dante-Exum-Jersey/ . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit.RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal showed no problem with his tender back in his second match since returning from the injury, defeating fellow Spaniard Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals of the Rio Open on Thursday. The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. A year ago he used the Latin American swing to test his recovery from an injured left knee. Nadal seemed to move freely against Montanes and wore a large, blue elastic bandage on his lower back as a precaution. "The back, well, its bothering me a little," Nadal said. "Right now its not hurting my game, but Im serving a little more gently than Im used to doing." Nadal said he pushed his recovery "a little bit" to play in Rio, after pulling out of the tournament the week before in Buenos Aires. "I am here and very happy being here," he said. "When you get an injury in the final of a Grand Slam, and you stop (playing/practicing) for 2 1/2 weeks, the comeback is not easy." Asked if nagging injuries might force an early retirement, the 27-year-old joked a bit before getting serious. "I cant predict the future, but my intention is to play many years," he said. In the other key mens match, third-seeded Fabio Fognini reached the last eight beating Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay 7-6 (1), 4-6, 6-3. Second-seeded David Ferrer advanced on WWednesday. Cheap Karl Malone Jersey. Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine advanced to his second quarterfinals of the year, beating Facundo Bagnis of Argentina 6-7 (4), 6-2, 7-6 (4). Dolgopolov said he hadnt considered leaving the tournament to return to his Kyiv birthplace, where more than 100 people have died in anti-government protests this week. Government snipers killed at least 70 on Thursday. "Its sad. I cant do much, but just support," he said. "Whoever is right doesnt matter now when people are dying." Dolgopolov, who lives in the wealthy European enclave of Monte Carlo, said he was lucky to have the chance to make money playing tennis. "Obviously I would like the people in the (Ukraine) to feel better. If I could, I would change that," he said. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA event, fifth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan and Lourdes Dominguez Lino of Spain set up a quarterfinal matchup after second-round wins. Nara defeated Anna-Lena Friedsam of Germany 6-0, 7-6 (3), and was in sight of her first WTA semifinals. Dominguez Lino beat Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 2-6, 7-6 (7), 6-1. Nara said she likes the hot weather in Rio and is getting used to the clay. "Now I like the clay court," she said. "Last year, I didnt like it." Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania also made the last eight, as did Brazils Teliana Pereira. She is the first Brazilian woman in 23 years to crack the WTAs top 100. The last was Andrea Vieira. Brazils most famous womens player is Maria Bueno, who won seven Grand Slams singles titles, the last at the US Open in 1966. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Déc - 05:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation