Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

er Andrus was tagged out diving ba

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Déc - 04:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: er Andrus was tagged out diving ba Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Dez Bryant Cowboys Jersey . - The last time the Los Angeles Dodgers faced the St. Louis Cardinals in the playoffs, Clayton Kershaw had a terrible outing and the Dodgers were bounced out of the post-season.A year later and a round earlier, Kershaw has a chance to erase the memories of that 9-0 loss in Game 6 when he starts Fridays NL Division Series opener against Adam Wainwright.Thats the hardest part about it. Your season ends, Kershaw said Thursday before the Dodgers worked out. It always hangs with you until your next start. I had to wait a long time for that next one.Kershaw is coming off another award-worthy regular season in which he went 21-3 and his 1.77 ERA led the major leagues for the fourth straight year. He was 10-2 with a 1.70 ERA at home, too.Wainwright hasnt been nearly as successful at Chavez Ravine. The right-hander is 1-3 with a 4.30 ERA in seven games, including six starts.I pay no mind to what happened in the regular season, Wainwright said. Obviously, Clayton had an amazing regular season and now we go to the post-season and its anybodys ballgame. This is one game for the rest of your lives every day, so well take that mindset and be ready.Wainwright had the third-best ERA in the National League at 2.38 this season, and was even better on the road at 1.72. But in a season in which Kershaw has been so dominant, the Cardinals ace cant help but be somewhat of an afterthought.Im more impressed that, what is he 26 years old, that hes had the career hes already had and is the pitcher he is already, the 33-year-old Wainwright said. Most times it takes a pitcher a few years to kind of break in and then he starts finding his own, and hes just been excellent from the very beginning.Kershaw missed a handful of starts with a bad back in April, and after pitching late into the post-season a year ago, the injury provided him some welcome rest. Manager Don Mattingly said the team was looking for ways to reduce Kershaws innings anyway, and the schedule kicked in some extra help late last month.I dont know if thats going to make a difference or not, Kershaw said. I feel pretty much the same health-wise as I did last year. Arm feels great. Strength, everything physically feels really good.The series opener is set to start in late afternoon with temperatures near 100 degrees forecast. Kershaw doesnt think the shadows that can affect pitchers and hitters will set in until a couple of hours later.Hopefully its the eighth inning by then and Im good to go, he said, laughing.The Dodgers deliberately chose to work out Thursday at 3:30 p.m. PDT to mimic the conditions theyll face at game time Friday.It will cool off as the game goes a little bit, Mattingly said.The Cardinals released their 25-player roster for the series on Thursday, leaving off veterans Jason Motte, former Dodger Mark Ellis and A.J. Pierzynski. All-Star catcher Yadier Molina will be backed up by Tony Cruz.Manager Mike Matheny said Michael Wacha, last years NCLS MVP who beat Kershaw twice in that series, will work out of the bullpen this time.We havent had him in that role all season. He gets it, he gets whats right now, whats going to be best for the club, Matheny said. We know he can go long, we know he can come in and get a big out if we needed him to.Mattingly confirmed Hyun-Jin Ryu will start Game 3 on Monday in St. Louis. It will be the first game hes pitched since coming out early on Sept. 9 because of left shoulder irritation, and his first career road playoff start.Ryu will be on an estimated pitch count of 100-110.That, obviously, would depend on how he gets there, if theres a bunch of battles trying to get there and how hes pitching, Mattingly said. But we dont feel like hes lost a ton of arm strength. Hes been through this once before a€” I think he missed 21 days or something, came back and threw really well.The Dodgers had yet to release their playoff roster by late afternoon. The deadline is Friday morning. Roger Staubach Cowboys Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. Brandon Weeden Cowboys Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.cowboysproshopus.com/Womens-Daryl-Johnston-Authentic-Jersey/ .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. It had been a while. Lewis allowed one run over 5 1-3 innings for his first win in nearly two years, after elbow surgery and a unique hip procedure, and the Rangers beat the Chicago White Sox 6-3 on Saturday night for their fifth consecutive victory. "Its pretty sentimental," Lewis said. "Its one of those victories that Im just excited about." The 34-year-old right-hander won for the first time since June 17, 2012, a month before his last game prior to surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He was still rehabbing from that last August when he had right hip resurfacing surgery, and is the first known major league pitcher to return from that operation to remove bone spurs without a full hip replacement. "It was awesome," shortstop Elvis Andrus said. "Were really glad for him." Joakim Soria, the fifth Texas reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his third save in four chances. He then gave the game ball to Lewis (1-1). Before his season debut Monday night, a home loss to Seattle when he also went 5 1-3 innings, Lewis hadnt made a major league start since July 18, 2012. "Im still kind of disappointed that i didnt go deeper in the ball game," Lewis said. "But I felt like the 85 (pitches) were a lot better than the 88 that I threw the other day. I felt like I was more relaxed. I was more myself." Manager Ron Washington said that kind of improvement is what the Rangers wanted to see from Lewis. "He came out and kept the ball down for the most part and used his pitches well, kept his stamina going for the time that he was out there," Washington said. Texas went ahead to stay on Prince Fielders high-arching blast to right leading off the fourth for a 2-1 lead. It was only his second homer in his 18 games with Texas. Shin-Soo Choo and Alex Rios each had three hits for the Rangers and Kevin Kouzmanoff homered leading off the eighth, giving him a 10-game hitting streak to start his Rangers career. Jose Quintana (1-1) allowed five runs and nine hits over five innings, and the White Sox lost their fourth straight. "He was pretty good. It wasnt his best stuff, but they are going to get hits, just because of the way the ballpark plays," manager Robin Ventura said. Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey. "But once they start falling in, those are the ones that hurt you." Dayan Viciedos two-run single in the eighth got the White Sox within 5-3 before Alexei Ramirez, who entered the game with a AL-leading .379 batting average, grounded into an inning-ending double play. Ramirez finished 0 for 4 to snap his 21-game hitting streak, the longest hitting streak by a White Sox player since Carlos Lees franchise-record 28 in a row 10 years ago, and drop his average to .357. After Fielders homer, Josh Wilson had a two-run single in the fourth before Choos RBI-double made it 5-1. "The situation in the fourth inning changed the game for me," Quintana said. "One pitch. But now Im thinking about the next start." Chicago opened the second inning with three consecutive singles -- equaling its season-low hit total from the night before in a span of five pitches. Ramirez then grounded into a double play to send home a run that tied the game at 1. Texas had three consecutive hits in the first, though No. 2 Elvis Andrus got tagged out in a rundown between first and second base after his single. Rios had an RBI double for a 1-0 lead and to stretch his hitting streak to six games. After Andrus was tagged out diving back into first, Texas manager Ron Washington took one step out of the dugout like he might challenge the play. He instead returned to his seat, and TV replays showed that Andrus was indeed out. Notes: Chicago leadoff hitter Adam Eaton left with a mild strain in his left hamstring after batting in the fifth. Eaton and manager Robin Ventura said the injury wasnt related to a collision with 1B Fielder the previous pitch on a foul-ball roller up the first-base line. ... Viciedos hit off Alexi Ogando ended a scoreless streak of 16 2-3 innings by Rangers relievers, who had allowed only one earned run the previous 23 1-2 innings. ... Texas LHP Matt Harrison threw eighth scoreless innings in a rehab start for Double-A Frisco on Saturday night. He could make his Rangers season debut as early as next weekend. ... The Rangers are a majors-best 9-3 at home this season. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Déc - 04:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation