Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

e times just to get

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Déc - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: e times just to get Répondre en citant

As we approach Sundays FIFA Under-20 Womens World Cup Final at Olympic Stadium in Montreal, its time to shake off that inertia Canadians possess for slapping our own backs. Dante Jersey . I think Americans refer to it as “grandstanding”. Already more than a quarter of a million spectators from Moncton to Edmonton have taken in the tournament first hand. There they have witnessed matches upholding the true spirit of the beautiful game: Free-flowing football with an absence of simulation and malicious intentions. Weve seen more goals and high scoring matches than anyone could have dared to imagine. Surely even Kim Jong-un must have got to his feet at the final whistle to salute Nigerias six-star performance in Moncton Wednesday. Proceedings kicked off with a star-studded banquet in Montreal Aug. 3 where guests included the FIFA President. Whilst here, for good measure, Sepp Blatter threw his support behind the Canadian Soccer Associations government-endorsed bid to host the 2026 World Cup Finals. You know, the one where Cristiano Ronaldo announces his Real Madrid exit in favour of Montreal? CSA President and chair of the National Organizing Committee Victor Montagliani, and everyone he is tasked to oversee, are now rightfully reaping the rewards of their labour seeds sown across the country since preparations for Canada 2014 began back in earnest, in March, 2011. That came right after Canada was awarded the rights to host Canada 2015 by FIFA. "The soccer has been fantastic and we expect the best match to be played on Sunday with Germany facing Nigeria in the FIFA U20 Womens World Cup Canada 2014,” Montagliani told TSN.ca by email yesterday. The tournament itself, one could say, is the official launch of the FIFA Womens World Cup Finals in Canada 2015. Or as Montagliani stated; "The competition is a great launching pad for next years FIFA Womens World Cup: for FIFA, the National Organising Committee, the stadia and training grounds, and the host cities.” The outstanding outpouring of country-wide support for our U-20s at Canada 2014 - where we eventually became unstuck by the Germans [who doesnt?] in the quarter-final - has not been lost on the Chairman. "The way our country got behind the Canadian team was fantastic. The best crowds were always those when Canada played, including the 22,421 in Edmonton for the quarter-final phase,” Montagliani added. "Playing four international matches in a global competition like this provides our young players with important experience and growth opportunities. This particular U-20 group may graduate five or more players to the womens national team, so for them to get that experience before next years FIFA Womens World Cup is paramount for our national program." Those five or more U-20 players Montagliani references who will graduate to next summers Womens World Cup Finals stand in direct contrast to what tends to occur with the Mens World Cup Finals. Coincidentally if we look at the FIFA U-20 World Cup Finals Canada hosted in 2007, hardly any players went on three years late to appear at South Africa 2010. The male incubation period leaps from a single year to seven. On average at Brazil 2014 only two or three players from each nation who competed here in 2007, and who qualified for this summers World Cup Finals would have made it onto the squads. Chile who made it to the2007 semi-finals were the exception. Six players from 2007 were at Brazil 2014. Such is the task at hand for our ladies next summer, the considered opinion is that only a pair of German players who will appear in Sundays Final will return for Canada 2015. Thats for matters on the pitch. Montreal, where Sundays final will be staged, are well aware of the added values for Canada 2015 which are directly associated for playing host to the U-20s. "The FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup has provided us with the building blocks towards a bigger and better FIFA Womens World Cup Canada 2015,” Francis Millien, who chairs the Local Organizing Committee, told TSN.ca via email this afternoon. "In using Olympic Stadium for both competitions in 2014 and 2015, we can iron out our logistical pathway and reconfirm that logistics, transport and stadia operations meet the requirements for the FIFA Womens World Cup Canada 2015,” Millien added. Having already hosted eight matches, Olympic Stadium plays host to Sunday evenings final between Germany and Nigeria. Before the show piece event comes an intriguing encounter in the bronze medal playoff match between France and North Korea. Sure to be a sizeable and raucous crowd at Olympic Stadium. No word yet though on the weekend travel plans for Kim Jong-un. Noel Butler can be reached via: Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca @TheSoccerNoel on Twitter Everton Ribeiro Brazil Jersey . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. David Luiz Brazil Jersey . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-willian-football-jersey/ . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. LOS ANGELES -- Dodgers manager Don Mattingly is going to have a difficult time keeping all five of his outfielders happy, because four of them are regulars. And the way Carl Crawford has been hitting lately, it isnt likely hell get a day off anytime soon. Crawford hit an RBI double in the 10th inning, lifting Los Angeles to a 3-2 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Joba Chamberlain (0-1) struck out the side in the ninth for Detroit, but walked pinch-hitter Chone Figgins to open the 10th and was replaced by Phil Coke. Dee Gordon popped out to first baseman Victor Martinez on an attempted sacrifice bunt, but Figgins scampered home when Crawford lined a 2-0 pitch past left fielder Rajai Davis. "I was just trying to stay short and take it the other way," Crawford said. "Once it got past the outfielder, I knew Chone was fast enough to score." The Tigers were down to their final out in the ninth when Victor Martinez got Max Scherzer off the hook with an RBI single against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen -- who had just struck out two-time AL MVP Miguel Cabrera -- to make it 2-all. Ian Kinsler started the rally with a leadoff double. J.P. Howell (1-0) pitched a perfect 10th. Austin Jackson homered for the Tigers in an interleague matchup between division winners from last season. Gordon led off the first with a homer against Scherzer, and Justin Turner had a sacrifice fly in the seventh. Scherzer allowed two runs and eight hits over seven innings and struck out eight, after throwing eight scoreless innings of four-hit ball last Wednesday in another no-decision against Kansas City at Comerica Park. "I can only control what I can control," Scherzer said. "The win-loss thing is a fluke. All last year, I said: Im 21-3 because I had a good offence behind me. But Im sure those guys will pick it up and theyll score 10 more runs for me." Matt Kemp, who hit his first two homers of the season in Sundays win over the Giants, was 0 for 2 against Scherzer and is hitless in 18 career at-bats against him. "Hes a great hitter, so youve got to be aggressive right back at him,"; Scherzer said. Jefferson Jersey. "Youve got to go up there with a plan, just kind of feel what kind of pitches are working in a particular at-bat and keep attacking." The Tigers got a scare in the second when 38-year-old Torii Hunter tried to make a sliding catch of a foul ball by Tim Federowicz down the right field line and jammed his left knee as the ball landed in the seats. "It was a tough play," Hunter said. "Its weird over there, because you have the foul line right next to the wall. But you dont want to give up on the ball because it might stay fair. So you use whatever manoeuvr you can come up with and try to keep the ball from bouncing on that line." The nine-time Gold Glove winner, who homered in each of his previous three games, remained down for several minutes while a trainer looked him over and flexed the knee. Hunter gingerly went back to his position, but left the game when his teammates took the field in the fifth. The Tigers called the injury a bruise. "The style that I play, I play rough. I try to get everything. Its just my instincts. I cant help it," Hunter said. "Unfortunately, Ive got a swollen knee because of it. We iced it three times just to get the swelling down. My wrist is jammed up and my shoulders a little sore. But its not going to keep me out -- hopefully not at all, and Ill be ready to go tomorrow." Dan Haren pitched six innings and allowed three hits, including Jacksons homer in the second. Alex Avila followed with a single, Detroits last hit until Ian Kinslers double in the ninth. The injuries kept mounting for the Dodgers, who just got Kemp off the disabled list Friday and are expecting to activate right-hander Josh Beckett to start Wednesday night. Catcher A.J. Ellis joined Clayton Kershaw, setup man Brian Wilson and Chad Billingsley on the DL, and right fielder Yasiel Puig sat out his second game because of a swollen left thumb. NOTES: Don Kelly replaced Hunter in right field. ... Ellis had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus, and is expected to be sidelined four to six weeks. Federowicz was recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Déc - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation