Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

before running into problems in the third.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 03:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: before running into problems in the third. Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- The first half ended with a case of the Marquee Miscues. Maliek Collins Cowboys Jersey . Kevin Durant lost the ball to John Wall, and Wall then missed an open fast-break layup at the horn. It was Durants fourth turnover and Walls seventh miss in a row. At halftime, Wall changed his shoes. Maybe that was the difference. The newly minted first-time All-Star guard scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half, and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-night from Durant and snapped the Oklahoma Thunders 10-game winning streak Saturday with a 96-81 win. "I didnt like how I played on the road trip in my white shoes, so I tried the red ones," Wall said. "They didnt work in the first half, so I got rid of them and went back to my old white ones, and they kind of helped me out. Im kind of superstitious." Wall also had 15 assists and six steals and went 7 for 11 from the field after halftime, more than making up for the 0-for-7 first half. Marcin Gortat had 14 points and 14 rebounds, while Trevor Ariza added 18 points and did a solid job defending Durant, whose 26 points came on 8-for-21 shooting, including 0 for 6 from 3-point range, and enough calls to make him 10 for 10 from the free-throw line. He also committed five turnovers. "Just stay in his grille, man," Ariza said. "Just try to make him take tough shots. Try not to give him no easy, easy looks." Durant had a streak of 12 consecutive 30-point games end during a 25-point win over the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Sitting at his locker before Saturdays game, his legs hooked up to compression tubes for a high-tech massage, he talked about the 100 or so tickets he had to secure for family and friends in D.C. Whether it was hometown jitters -- or fatigue from the night before -- or the unfamiliarity of the new balls with Adam Silvers signature on the first day of work for the new NBA commissioner -- or the solid defence of Ariza -- the citys native son had a rough night fighting the Wizards defence. "They made me see a crowd," Durant said. "There were a few shots that I should have it hit. I had some good looks, but they did a good job." The Thunders only lead was 2-0. They committed 10 of their 21 turnovers in the first quarter. "We were just a step slow in everything," Durant said. "We didnt start up with enough energy and intensity and that falls back on me as a leader." The victory moved the Wizards to .500 for the seventh time this season, which means they get yet another chance to overcome an obstacle that has flummoxed them in recent weeks. A win Monday against Portland would give Washington a winning record for the first time since October 2009. "Thats cool for yall. I dont know if its cool for us," said guard Garrett Temple, when the subject that has become increasingly taboo in the locker room was broached by reporters. "But weve got to not even worry about that. Weve got a tough team coming here on Monday night." The Thunder had averaged 110.2 points during the winning streak, but they matched their season-low in points in a game against the Wizards. They did have a chance to tie the score in the second half when Derek Fisher was fouled while making a 3-pointer, but he missed the free throw that would have evened the game at 58. From there, Wall and the Wizards pulled away. A Durant turnover became a Wall dunk. Walls floater gave Washington a 78-64 lead after three quarters. The Thunder didnt challenge the rest of the way, failing to get within single digits in the fourth. "Twenty-one turnovers, 10 in the first quarter. Thats basically six minutes of basketball, giving them the ball back without ever trying to score," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "It wasnt good enough -- bottom line." NOTES: Temple went 3 for 4 with the new balls. "My shot felt real good. Even with those now Adam Silver balls," he said. "It was slippery at first, but we got into a rhythm." ... The Thunder had won nine straight road games against Eastern Conference teams, while the Wizards had dropped five in a row at home vs. the West. ... Durants hefty ticket purchase gave him a convenient excuse to laugh off the notion that he would think about playing for the Wizards someday. "I spent a lot of money on tickets today -- imagine if I played here," Durant said. "I dont even want to think about that." Custom Dallas Cowboys Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Doug Free Cowboys Jersey . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/bob-lilly-jersey/ . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces.CLEVELAND -- Mike Aviles has built a reputation as a solid player off the bench. Hes not doing a bad job being in the lineup every day either. Aviles hit a three-run homer in the second inning and added the go-ahead single in the eighth to help the Cleveland Indians beat the Colorado Rockies 7-6 on Saturday. Thanks to several injuries around the infield, Aviles has been seeing more action the last several weeks. And thats just fine with manager Terry Francona. "He knows hes going to play more than the average guy who doesnt start, so he stays in shape and stays ready," Francona said. "He knows how to play the game. You almost go looking for ways to get him into the game." Clevelands bullpen couldnt hold a 6-2 lead in the seventh, but Aviles saved the day when he lined a single to right with one out that scored Jason Kipnis, who drew a leadoff walk as a pinch-hitter. "I figured he wasnt going to give me anything on the plate, so I tried to be patient, which really isnt my style, but I got one to hit and was lucky enough that it fell in," Aviles said. Kipnis wasnt in the starting lineup after playing two games since missing a month with an oblique injury. He batted for Jesus Aguilar, forcing Rockies manager Walt Weiss to call on left-hander Rex Brothers (2-3). Kipnis walked and took second on Lonnie Chisenhalls sacrifice. Aviles lined a hit to right field and Kipnis slid home ahead of Charlie Blackmons throw. Chisenhall had a two-run homer in the sixth. The Indians handed their bullpen a 6-2 lead through six innings, but Corey Dickersons solo homer and Blackmons three-run shot tied it in the seventh. Bryan Shaw (2-1) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Cody Allen worked the ninth for his third save as the Rockies fell to 2-6 on their nine-game trip. "It hasnt been easy, but all the guys all through the lineup fought well, especially the top and bottom of the order," Weiss said. "Things just arent going our way right now." Trevor Bauer allowed two runs and matched a career high with eight strikeouts in six innings, but Clevelands bullpen imploded. Dan Bailey Womens Jersey. Scott Athchison retired the first hitter before Dickerson homered. Following singles by Wilin Rosario and DJ LeMahieu, Josh Outman relieved, but Blackmon homered on the left-handers first and only pitch to tie the game. Aviles three-run homer in the second and a two-run blast by Chisenhall helped Cleveland build its lead. "On a normal day that was out for sure, but with the wind swirling like that, you never know," Aviles said. "The wind was changing directions all day." Bauer, making his fourth start of the season, allowed two runs in the third but struck out Carlos Gonzalez and Troy Tulowitzki with runners on second and third to end the inning. The right-hander retired 11 of the final 12 hitters he faced. Bauer, who had been battling the flu bug for a couple of days, retired the first seven hitters before running into problems in the third. Rosario drew a one-out walk and LeMahieu doubled to right. Rosario stopped at third, but scored when David Murphys throw to second hit LeMahieu and rolled into left field, allowing Rosario to score on the error. LeMahieu went to third and scored on Blackmons single. Michael Cuddyer singled and a double steal put runners at second and third, but Bauer struck out Gonzalez and Tulowitzki. Gonzalez struck out in all four at-bats. Aviles homer capped a four-run second. Morales held the Indians scoreless until the sixth. Aguilar walked with one out before Chisenhall homered to right to right on a 2-2 pitch. NOTES: Cuddyer made his first start at third base since 2010. He appeared in 171 games at third base over six years with Minnesota. ... Outman, who pitched for Colorado the last two seasons, was acquired in a trade for OF Drew Stubbs. Stubbs batted sixth and played centre field Saturday. ... Indians 1B Nick Swisher (sore left knee) is doing rehab work in a pool. .... Indians RHP Josh Tomlin (3-2) takes on Rockies RHP Jhoulys Chacin (0-4) in the three-game series finale Sunday. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 03:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation