Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

the ensuing possession by driving on Te

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: the ensuing possession by driving on Te Répondre en citant

TORONTO - For a moment, Steve Tolleson was Everyman. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jersey . Who hasnt wondered what its like to pitch a major league baseball game? Tolleson, an infielder with the Toronto Blue Jays, got a second shot at taking the mound Tuesday night in an 11-7 blowout at the hands of the Boston Red Sox. The 30-year-old from Spartanburg, S.C., whose throwing background is more beer league than big leagues, had a hit, scored a run and registered a strikeout — an unlikely triple threat. Tolleson describes his pitching experience as "zero." But throwing balls in the low 70s in terms of miles per hour, he struck out Will Middlebrooks and induced Mookie Betts to fly out in the 11th inning. He had come into the game in the ninth inning as a pinch-runner with the score tied at 4-4. Given the fact that Tolleson was sent to the mound two innings later signalled that the Jays — with six relievers having already seen action in the game after starter R.A. Dickey — had thrown in the towel in the ugly loss, it was hardly a night to celebrate. But the soft-spoken Tolleson, who came on as a pitcher to register the final out in a 15-4 loss to Cleveland on May 14, admitted to having fun. "The last time I was kind of a deer in the headlights, not really knowing know what to do," said Tolleson. "This time I just tried to embrace it and enjoy it for what I could and just go out there and try to help move the game along a little bit. It was fun." Tolleson becomes the third position player in Jays history to pitch multiple outings in a season (joining Bob Bailor in 1980 and Jeff Mathis in 2012). "Were not proud of that," manager John Gibbons said of having Tolleson pitch twice. Tolleson said his high school coach wouldnt let him pitch, saying "youre never going to do that past high school." "I guess were all kind of laughing at that," he added. Still, overall Tolleson termed the evening a tough night and another unfortunate loss in what has been a dire August for the spiralling Jays. Tolleson says he throws "a good batting practice in the off-season with some of my buddies that play." Otherwise, its been mopping up in a few blowout games in the minor leagues and two with the Jays this year. He saw his job Tuesday as essentially to protect the other pitchers. Asked whether he had a repertoire, Tolleson laughed. "I could say I have a repertoire but it wouldnt be true," he said. "I told Navi (catcher Dioner Navarro) fastball, curveball, knuckleball and I wanted to throw a knuckleball but I figured they saw Dickeys all day today, theyd probably just light up if they saw mine." He threw one curveball that was nowhere close to where it was supposed to be. "I just decided then to just throw it over (the plate) and hopefully, they hit it at somebody." In a strange way, Tolleson may have had a bit of an edge against the batters. Jays slugger Jose Bautista, who pitched in college, says facing an occasional pitcher can be odd for a batter. "At times its effective just because its a rare feat to have a position player pitching," said Bautista. Memphis Depay Manchester United Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Replica Zlatan Ibrahimovic Manchester United Jersey . The Incheon-based tea, of the Korea Baseball Organization said the deal for the 35-year-old Scott included a $50,000 signing bonus. Scott reached the major leagues with Houston in 2005 and hit 23 homers or more for Baltimore each year from 2008-10. http://www.jerseysmanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-jesse-lingard-manchester-united-jersey/ .Voegele will next play Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, who saved 10 of 16 break points to defeat Annika Beck of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-4.Also, Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated eighth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. ATLANTA -- Kyle Korver was concerned that the Atlanta Hawks were about to squander another chance to beat a struggling opponent. "We easily couldve hung our heads there, but we kept fighting, got some good looks and we knocked them down," he said. "The momentum switched our way, and we could just feel it. The game turned really quickly." Jeff Teague scored 19 points, Korver added 17 and the Hawks helped their playoff chances with a 105-97 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night. With four games remaining in the regular season, Atlanta increased its lead to two games over the New York Knicks for the eighth and final Eastern Conference playoff spot. Avery Bradley finished with 24 points and Rajon Rondo had 19 points with 12 assists for Boston, which has lost nine straight. The Celtics dropped their 13th in a row on the road, breaking the franchise mark set during the final 13 games of 1978-79. The Hawks, who never trailed after Korver hit his second straight 3-pointer to make it 93-92 with 3:09 remaining, avoided losing at home for the second straight night to a team eliminated from playoff contention. Teague and Korver combined for 18 points, three assists, two rebounds and two steals in the fourth quarter. Paul Millsap finished with 14 points and 14 rebounds and Elton Brand added 13 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks, who have won four of six. Atlanta lost to Detroit on Tuesday. "We knew we had to win," Teague said. "It was a must win for us, so we came out played with a lot of intensity in the fourth quarter." Boston, which blew a 19-point, third-quarter lead and lost at Detroit in its most recent game on Saturday, couldnt hold a nine-point advantage with 5:44 remaining. "In the second half we had a big lead and we let them back in it," Rondo said. "We have to get stops, and I start with myself and turning the ball over. They turned up the pressure in the fourth quarter and took us out of our offence." The Hawks next thrree games are against teams ahead of them in the East, including Saturday at home against two-time defending champion Miami. Ander Herrera Manchester United Jersey. Atlanta matched its biggest lead of the first half at 14 when Shelvin Mack hit a 3 to make it 49-35 at the 6:31 mark of the second. But Rondo, who sat out the loss to the Pistons to rest his surgically repaired right knee, scored seven points in the last 2:34 of the second, helping Boston cut the lead to 56-51 at halftime. Rondo had a few dazzling moments in his first game in Atlanta since tearing his anterior cruciate ligament Jan. 25, 2013, at Philips Arena. Early in the third, Jared Sullinger stole the ball from Brand under the Atlanta basket and flipped the ball to Rondo, who bounced a pass halfway up the court that led to Jeff Greens fastbreak layup and cut the lead to 56-53. About 6 minutes later, Rondo stole an inbound pass from Brand and hit a runner. He followed on the ensuing possession by driving on Teague and hitting a jumper in the lane to give Boston its first lead at 67-66. The Celtics biggest lead was nine on Rondos two free throws with 5:44 remaining. But Boston was outscored 19-3 over the next 4:31. "Our defence was what really fueled it," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "We picked up our pressure and our effort. We some turnovers and some steals that led to transition baskets, especially a couple of those transition 3s for Kyle." NOTES: Bradley played his first game after missing the past three with a strained right Achilles tendon. ... Sullinger finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds for Boston. ... Millsap has six straight double-doubles. ... Hawks F Pero Antic did not play because of a sore right ankle. ... Celtics F Kris Humphries did not travel after undergoing an MRI on his right knee. Coach Brad Stevens did not have an update on Humphries before the game. ... Atlanta has been outscored 40-14 on second-chance points in the past two games. ... Boston had won four of the previous five against the Hawks. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 03:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation