Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

n throughout his career. Wh

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Déc - 03:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: n throughout his career. Wh Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- The Kansas City Royals think this is only the beginning. Martin Brodeur Blues Jersey . Wait until next year comes around. Bruce Chen pitched four-hit ball into the seventh inning and Kansas City beat the Chicago White Sox 4-1 on Sunday in the finale of the Royals best season in 24 years. "Its a good start. I think were making progress as an organization," said manager Ned Yost, who completed the final season of his contract but is expected to return next year. "Ten games over .500, its a significant first step and we need to continue to build on it." Kansas City won three of four in Chicago and went 17-10 in September for its most successful month of the season. The Royals 86-76 record was their best mark since they went 92-70 in 1989. "This team came out every game and expected to win every game regardless of what happened the night before," said Greg Holland, who got three outs for his 47th save. "We got to grind it out that way; thats how you get in the playoffs. We came up short but I think going into next spring were going to be pretty happy with where were at." Chens sharp outing put a damper on what might have been the last major league game for White Sox captain Paul Konerko, who is eligible for free agency and isnt sure if he will play again next year. The veteran first baseman is second in franchise history with 427 homers and 1,361 RBIs, and third with 2,249 hits. Konerko was greeted with loud cheers when he was introduced with the starting lineup, and the crowd of 22,633 saluted the slugger with a standing ovation when he came to the plate in the first. He was replaced by Conor Gillaspie with one out in the top of the second, and he stopped to shake pitcher Jose Quintanas hand as he left the field to more cheers. "It always feels good. The fans here have treated me great over the years," said Konerko, who tweaked his back during Saturday nights 6-5 victory, leading to the quick hook in the finale. "In a year like this, they treated me better than probably I deserved, really the whole team when you think about it." Konerko waved his hat to the crowd as he made his way to the dugout. With the Royals also standing and clapping on the other side, the six-time All-Star acknowledged the long ovation with a brief curtain call. "Well see how I feel in a month or a month and a half from now," Konerko said about his future, "and try to come to grips with whats what." Chen (9-4) allowed one run, struck out four and walked three in 6 2-3 innings. The crafty left-hander went 6-4 with a 3.61 ERA in 15 starts after he joined the rotation in July. "I feel like I helped the team in the second half," Chen said. "I feel like I was a major contributor on a team making a run on the playoffs and it was fun." Alexei Ramirez homered for the White Sox, who left seven runners on base. Konerko fouled out to first with two on in his only plate appearance. Chicago loaded the bases with one out in the ninth, but Holland struck out Gordon Beckham and Marcus Semien to end the game. It was a fitting end for Chicago (63-99), which had one of the majors worst offences this year. Hitting coach Jeff Manto was let go on Saturday, and the White Sox finished with their most losses since they had a franchise-record 106 in 1970. "Nobody is happy with losing," Quintana said. "We obviously didnt get to the goal as a team, but the positive thing is to learn from it and come back the very next year and see what we can do." Quintana (9-7) pitched seven innings to reach 200 for the season. He was charged with four runs and six hits. The lefty issued two walks, and each of them was costly. Johnny Giavotella got one before Salvador Perez hit his 13th homer in the fourth, and Justin Maxwell got the other before Brett Hayes first homer of the year in the seventh. Perez misplayed a popup in his first career start at first base, but finished with three hits. The usual catcher went 6 for 12 with two homers and four RBIs in the series. "What a day he had offensively," Yost said. "Salvys going to be a producer all the way around, defensively, offensively." NOTES: White Sox 2B Gordon Beckham made a great diving stop to rob Irving Falu of a hit in the seventh. ... It was Hayes first homer since Sept. 21, 2011, for the Marlins against Atlanta. ... Sundays crowd brought the season total for U.S. Cellular Field to 1,765,544, an average of 21,833 per game. ... Holland finished with 103 strikeouts, tying Jim York (1971) for the franchise record for a reliever. Jori Lehtera Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. Colton Parayko Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/tony-twist-jersey/ . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. RENTON, Wash. -- After the Super Bowl celebration wrapped up, Seattle general manager John Schneider laid out his contract plans to Doug Baldwin. First on the agenda was getting an extension done with All-Pro safety Earl Thomas. Next was figuring out a deal with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. And lastly was getting Baldwin locked up. "It was kind of surprising at the end when he said it," Baldwin said. "I didnt believe him, to be honest with you. But here it is and it actually happened the way he said it would happen." The former undrafted wide receiver out of Stanford got his reward on Thursday when he signed an extension that will keep him with the Seahawks through the 2016 season. Baldwin will play the 2014 season under the second-round tender he received as a restricted free agent then will receive two additional years. The deal, first reported by ESPN.com, is expected to be worth up to $13 million over the three seasons. The second-round tender for 2014 is worth $2.18 million. "It all comes back down to what you value. In this game, your value is determined on the amount of money that they give you, but necessarily for me, the value that I wanted to get out of it, that varied," Baldwin said. "It wasnt necessarily just the money. It was the fact that I was able to stay here with an organization that I love, and teammates that I love." Much like Sherman, his teammate going back to college and close friend, Baldwin got his moment in the limelight, posing for pictures holding his jersey and thanking everyone who has helped along the way. Baldwin said he didnt want the attention of a formal news conference. But he did have a bottle of apple cider ready to pop in celebration. "To me this is just part of the process," Baldwin said. "This is not the end goal." Baldwin has proven to be invaluable for the Seahawks throughout his brrief career. Al Macinnis Blues Jersey. He was Seattles leading receiver as a rookie and after being slowed by injuries in 2012, bounced back with a standout season during the Seahawks title run. Baldwin had 50 catches in the regular season and five touchdowns in 2013 and was especially reliable on third downs. In the playoffs, Baldwin again came up big at key moments. He had a 24-yard, third-down reception in the NFC divisional playoff game that came one play before Marshawn Lynchs clinching 31-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter of the 23-15 victory over New Orleans. In the NFC championship game against San Francisco, Baldwin had one of the best games in his career. He finished with six receptions for 106 yards and had an important 69-yard kickoff return in the third quarter that helped swing momentum. Baldwin added another five catches for 66 yards and a touchdown in the Super Bowl blowout of Denver. Its been a rapid rise for Baldwin, who went undrafted coming out of Stanford in 2011 and has used that slight as motivation throughout his career. Whether it was the talent of the Seahawks wide receiver corps being questioned or questions about whether he could be more than a receiver playing in the slot, Baldwin has not struggled to find motivation. He could be moving into an expanded role in Seattles offence in 2014. With the departure of Golden Tate in free agency, the Seahawks need to find a replacement to play outside. While most of Baldwins success has come as a slot receiver, he has played on the outside and was in that role earlier this week during the Seahawks first organized team activity. Seattle coach Pete Carroll took it one step further on Thursday by saying that Baldwin would be his starting split end. "Hell be all over the field," Carroll said. "Youll have a hard time tracking him down because hes capable of playing all the positions and all of the spots." NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Déc - 03:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation