Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ve spark. Maddon had slu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Déc - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: ve spark. Maddon had slu Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Southern California cornerback Josh Shaw confessed that he lied to school officials about how he sprained his ankles last weekend, retracting his story about jumping off a balcony to save his drowning nephew. Tony Taylor New York City Jersey . The school swiftly suspended him Wednesday from all team activities and acknowledged his heroic tale was "a complete fabrication." The tale began to unravel soon after the team captain was lauded for his heroics in a story on the teams website Monday. In the account, Shaw described how he instinctively jumped from a balcony, with no one around, to rescue his 7-year-old nephew in a pool in his hometown of Palmdale, California. The school said a day later callers questioned the story, and began vetting it. But the biggest question remains unanswered: What was he doing, and how did he injure his ankles? "We are extremely disappointed in Josh," USC coach Steve Sarkisian said. "He let us all down. As I have said, nothing in his background led us to doubt him when he told us of his injuries, nor did anything after our initial vetting of his story." The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that a man named Joshua Shaw was mentioned -- but not as a suspect -- in a report involving a break-in at a downtown apartment building Saturday night. The department has not made the report public. Shaw is a fifth-year senior, a captain and a key starter in USCs defensive secondary. He is widely considered a solid teammate and an important leader for the 15th-ranked Trojans, who begin their first season under Sarkisian at the Coliseum on Saturday against Fresno State. Shaw issued a short statement through criminal defence attorney Donald Etra on Wednesday after being suspended. "On Saturday, August 23, 2014, I injured myself in a fall," Shaw said. "I made up a story about this fall that was untrue. I was wrong not to tell the truth. I apologize to USC for this action on my part. My USC coaches, the USC athletic department and especially Coach Sarkisian have all been supportive of me during my college career and for that, I am very grateful." Etra didnt respond to a request for further details about the cause of Shaws injuries. Shaw didnt attend practice Wednesday, missing his second straight day of workouts. Although he is barred from team activities, his injuries also would keep him out of workouts for at least a few weeks. Shortly after Shaws yarn was made public, the football program received phone calls contradicting Shaws version of his injuries. Sarkisian has not said who made the calls, but the school acknowledged the discrepancies Tuesday morning and began investigating Shaw, who initially stuck to his story. "I appreciate that Josh has now admitted that he lied and has apologized," Sarkisian said. "Although this type of behaviour is out of character for Josh, it is unacceptable. Honesty and integrity must be at the centre of our program. I believe Josh will learn from this. I hope that he will not be defined by this incident, and that the Trojan Family will accept his apology and support him." Its unclear whether Shaw could face additional discipline from USC for lying to school officials. A USC spokesperson didnt immediately return a request for clarification about the schools student conduct policies. Shaw and the school still havent acknowledged any connection to the LAPD report from officers who responded to a woman screaming in a downtown apartment complex Saturday. USC is on the south end of downtown. Officers interviewed several people at the building, and a woman told the police that someone had pried open a window, entered the third-floor apartment and fled, but nothing was taken. The woman also acknowledged "a relationship" with Shaw, according to LAPD Lt. Andy Nieman. Sarkisian insisted the situation wont be a distraction for the Trojans, but still allowed only two of Shaws defensive teammates to speak with the media after practice Wednesday morning. Linebacker Hayes Pullard and defensive lineman Leonard Williams both acknowledged surprise at the situation that developed after Shaws account was challenged, but remained supportive of their fifth-year senior captain. "We were pretty shocked," said Williams, who hasnt spoken to Shaw. "Josh Shaw is a pretty loyal guy. I would never expect him to make up a story. I would never expect that out of him as a team leader." Shaws leadership and character were widely praised throughout his first two seasons of play at the school. He transferred back to his native Los Angeles area from Florida, in part to help out his ailing grandfather with the family landscaping business. "Josh has been a great guy," Pullard said. "He has great character. Ive never known him to lie about anything ... so its surprising. This is exactly when our leadership roles come in. We talk to guys and let them know whats expected, and well keep us focused on our team." Mix Diskerud New York City Jersey . - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. Shay Facey New York City Jersey . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. http://www.newyorkcityteamshop.com/Authentic-Connor-Brandt-New-York-City-Jersey/ . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon has reworked his lineup in search of an offensive spark. Maddon had sluggers Wil Myers and Evan Longoria first and second Wednesday night in the lineup against Oakland. Part-time outfielder Brandon Guyer, who normally hits seventh or eighth, was the cleanup hitter. Over a 28-game stretch through Tuesday, Longoria hit .202. Myers started the day with two RBIs in his past 14 games. &quuot;I wanted to get them as many at-bats as possible to get them going," Maddon said of Myers and Longoria. Blank New York City Jersey. "Right now its really difficult to try to set up a logical batting order based on as a group not hitting. If those two guys go, well be in pretty good shape." The Rays, last in the AL East, had scored in just one of their previous 28 innings entering Wednesday, and had 14 runs over the previous seven games. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Déc - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation