Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

he draft. "Im a fan of Va

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Déc - 03:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: he draft. "Im a fan of Va Répondre en citant

LONDON -- The highly anticipated rematch between British fighters Carl Froch and George Groves for the WBA and IBF super-middleweight titles will be at Wembley Stadium on May 31. Benny Cunningham Rams Jersey . Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed the venue on Tuesday. With Wembley able to seat up to 90,000, the fight is expected to set a post-World War II attendance record for a boxing match in Britain. The record is 56,000 in 2008 for Ricky Hatton-Juan Lazcano at the City of Manchester Stadium. "Its brilliant news for many, many reasons," the London-born Groves said. "This is a huge fight. It needed to go to an impressive stadium and Wembley is top of the list. For me personally, its going to be a great night. I was at that record-breaking Hatton fight, wow, what an atmosphere. Were going to have the same this time round, except Im going to put Carl Froch to sleep as well. Theyve got that to look forward to." Froch retained his WBA and IBF titles with a ninth-round stoppage against Groves in Manchester on Nov. 23. Groves launched an appeal, saying referee Howard Foster stopped the fight prematurely, and the IBF then ordered a rematch. Frochs belts will be at stake again at the historic football ground. Wembley staff will be facing a tight deadline to get the stadium ready in time after an England-Peru football friendly just 24 hours earlier. Todd Gurley Rams Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. E.J. Gaines Rams Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth-Isaiah-Pead-Rams-Jersey/ . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry.VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps say Andre Lewis now part of their team, contradicting a story that said the Jamaican midfielder is joining the New York Cosmos of the NASL. The Whitecaps released a short statement with the announcement after a story appeared on Goal.com that said Lewis had signed with the Cosmos of the second-tier league. A Cosmos spokesman confirmed that story with The Canadian Press. The Whitecaps selected Lewis with the seventh pick in Thursdays MLS SuperDraft. He seemed thrilled by the news when he spoke to reporters on a conference call after the draft. "Im a fan of Vancouver because oof Darren Mattocks," said Lewis, referencing the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. Rodney McLeod Rams Jersey. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." The five-foot-nine 145-pound Lewis represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels before earning his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis on Thursdays conference call. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Déc - 03:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation