Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nd the Blue Jackets were sw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: nd the Blue Jackets were sw Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Jabari Brown Jersey .J. - Kevin Garnett was suspended one game without pay Tuesday by the NBA for head-butting Dwight Howard, who received only a fine when the league ruled he didnt retaliate with a punch.Howard was fined $15,000, the league announced in saying he pushed Garnett in the neck.NBA President of Basketball Operations Rod Thorn determined that Garnett initiated the altercation in the Rockets 113-99 victory over Brooklyn on Monday night.Its an emotional game, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said Tuesday after practice. Im not getting into why he did what he did, but its an emotional game and you compete and things happen. Tempers flare up a little bit and then you have to pay the consequences.Garnett will miss the Nets game against Memphis on Wednesday night, leaving Hollins without his starting power forward against his former team, led by Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph.Its going to be tough, Hollins said. It would have been tough with him, but its going to be tougher.The altercation began with 7:53 left in the first quarter after Garnett fouled Howard. The two exchanged light shoves before Garnett threw the ball into Howards back. After they came face to face, Garnett slammed his head into the area near Howards mouth, and Howard responded by throwing his right hand into Garnetts neck.Garnett was ejected and Howard received a technical foul. Hollins was angry that Howard wasnt thrown out, believing he had thrown a punch. He still felt that way Tuesday, which would have meant Howard would miss his return to Orlando on Wednesday.Thats my opinion and like I said last night, it doesnt matter what I think, Hollins said.Garnett, who did not speak to reporters, will lose about $109,000 of his $12 million salary. Hollins said Brook Lopez would start in his place alongside Mason Plumlee. Jordan Clarkson Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Louis Williams Jersey . Fans holding laudatory signs started showing up at Yankee Stadium when the gates opened at 4 p.m. Monday, an hour early in order to give them a chance to watch the New York captain take batting practice. http://www.prolakersshop.com/magic-johnson-lakers-jersey/ . - Their offence is underperforming.VOORHEES, N.J. -- Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie. Mason practiced for 15 minutes before leaving the ice Tuesday, three days after he sustained an upper-body injury during a collision against Pittsburgh. Coach Craig Berube was uncertain whether Mason will play against the New York Rangers on Thursday night in Game 1 of their playoff series. "I thought he looked decent," Berube said, adding that Masons brief appearance at practice was planned. "He came out there for a little bit and got some work in, and I thought he looked pretty good." General manager Paul Holmgren refused to discuss specifics about Masons injury. He also declined to rule out whether it was a concussion. "Were at a critical time of our season and I dont feel I need to divulge whats wrong with a player," Holmgren said. Mason was 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average and .917 save percentage this season. He helped the Flyers overcome a 1-7 start and coaching change to make the playoffs. The former NHL Rookie of the Year solidified a position thats been a major problem area for the Flyers, especially in the playoffs. They started two goalies during their run to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2010 and dumped Ilya Bryzgalov last summer just two seasons into a $51 million, nine-year deal. Mason didnt speak to reporters after practice because he was having treatment for his injury. "I feel better each day and well see how I feel tomorrow," Mason told the public relations staff in a text. If Mason cant play, Ray Emery will start. Emery was 9-12-2 withh a 2. Lakers Jersey. 96 goals-against average and .903 save percentage this season. He was 17-1 as a backup for the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks last year. Asked how much confidence he has in Emery, Berube turned the question around. "How confident did I look all year with him?" Berube said. Mason has played in only one career playoff series as a rookie for Columbus in 2009. He allowed 17 goals and the Blue Jackets were swept by Detroit in four games. Meanwhile, the Rangers have eight-time All-Star and former Vezina Trophy winner Henrik Lundqvist in net. Lundqvist is 27-13-3 in his career against Philadelphia. But the Flyers are up for the challenge. "This time of year you want to be playing and playing your best," captain Claude Giroux said. "Were a young team with a lot of energy and attitude. We have to bring that to New York. We had momentum at the end of the season and feeling good about our game. Were aware that New York is a really good team, one of the best in the league. If were going to win the series, we have to bring our best game." NOTES: The Flyers signed defenceman Andrew MacDonald to a six-year contract reportedly worth $30 million. MacDonald was acquired from the New York Islanders before the trade deadline and wouldve become an unrestricted free agent after the season. "Before I got traded here, I had identified this as a place that I would like to look into if I went to free agency," MacDonald said. "The Flyers are a team that will always compete and spend the money. They go for it every year. That is important to any player. You want to be competitive and try to win it all every year." NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation