Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

hat Shinkaruk needed to improve hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: hat Shinkaruk needed to improve hi Répondre en citant

SUNRISE, Fla. St. Louis Cardinals Vince Coleman Jersey . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season.Florida will spend Sunday through Tuesday at West Point for training and team-bonding exercises, before flying back south to open the regular season at Tampa Bay on Thursday.Its going to be big, first-year Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. We had 51 players in camp and now were getting down to the nitty-gritty. Were going to have our team picked very shortly. Itll be good to get the guys together and I think going to West Point will be a real positive for us.Florida closes the preseason in Tampa on Saturday, and then heads north to West Point. Panthers owner Vincent Viola is a 1977 graduate of the United States Military Academy, and the team has several West Point graduates and military veterans working in the front office.The trip has been scheduled for several weeks. Florida released several specifics on Friday, with things such as field problems designed to test mental and physical strength; a hike up Torn Mountain; team barbecues and meals in the Cadet Dining Hall all on the schedule, along with actual hockey work.Were figuring out how to work together, Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau said. New coach, new system, and weve got to all get on the same page. Were going to figure out how to be a real team, a close team.Its the Panthers third visit to West Point for training and team bonding. Several other teams have done so in recent years as well.I havent done it in the past but Ive heard good things about it and I know our guys are excited about it, so thats the main thing, Gallant said. Well have two or three good practice days there, plus some good off-ice stuff. Im looking forward to it.The Panthers, who are winless in five preseason games with just nine goals so far, got their roster down to 24 on Friday by placing defenceman Blake Parlett on injured reserve and assigning forwards Rocco Grimaldi, Quinton Howden, Drew Shore and Vincent Trocheck, along with defencemen Alex Petrovic and Mackenzie Weegar to the teams AHL affiliate in San Antonio.For the most part, it will be the regular Panthers lineup on the ice Saturday in the preseason finale, with at least one notable exception. Starting goalie Roberto Luongo said he does not plan to play, with backup Al Montoya likely to get the nod instead.Luongo isnt worried about the lack of preseason offence.Right now were not worried about goals, Luongo said. Were worried about keeping the scoring chances down. We want to give ourselves a chance to win every night and in order to do that weve got to play well defensively. Baltimore Orioles Cal Ripken Jersey . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Baltimore Orioles Zach Britton Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. http://www.baseballgreet.com/Chicago-Cubs-Justin-Grimm-Jersey/ . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen.The Vancouver Canucks have dodged a serious injury to top prospect Bo Horvat, as Horvata€?s shoulder is not broken following a heavy hit from Edmontona€?s Tyler Pitlick. a€?Ita€?s good news. We were worried for sure, I thought it could be worse than that, but I think ita€?s just a contusion.a€? said head coach Willie Desjardins. a€?But ita€?s big that ita€?s not broken. Ita€?ll be a couple days for sure and I wouldna€?t be surprised if ita€?s a little longer. It seemed pretty sure.a€? Horvat has impressed in the preseason and seems likely to have a spot on the Canucks opening-day roster. The 19-year-old is not eligible to be sent to the AHL, and a fourth year in the OHL may not be the best route for Horvat. Forward Hunter Shinkaruk is heading to the AHL, as the Canucks assigned the 19-year-old to Utica on Friday. Shinkaruk turns 20 on October 13th. Shinkaruk had a strong preseason, with two goals and two assists in four games, but Canucks brass felt the extra playing time and responsibilities in Utica would serve Shinkaruk well. a€?I think that ita€?s a young guy and hea€?s got to get mmore of an all-around game to come up here,a€? said Desjardins. St. Louis Cardinals Brandon Moss Jersey. . a€?I thought he was good offensively. I thought there were times that he showed really well. And thata€?s what we want out of him. We want to be a guy who loves to score, whoa€?s quick on the attack a€“ and I think he showed us those things. But I think he needs more experience at the pro level. He sat out last year for quite a bit of the year, so hea€?s been out a while. So to get his game to the best it can be, he needs a little bit more time.a€? Desjardins admitted on Friday that Shinkaruk needed to improve his play away from the puck. a€?I think ita€?s hard for young guys. There were a couple things defensively that maybe hurt him a little bit. What you want as a young player, is when you get here you want to be able to stay. And you dona€?t want to come up and lose your confidence and that could really hurt your career. I think hea€?ll get more confidence next time hea€?s up by playing in the AHL.a€? Canucks close the preseason on Saturday night, against the Oilers. TSN1040 has the call at 7:00. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation