Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

n he went headfirst — instead o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: n he went headfirst — instead o Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Brendan Shanahan Jersey .J. -- Michael Vick took off on third down, eluded a few tackle attempts and picked up 15 yards for a first down. Yep, hes still got it. Vick showed hes still a playmaker, leading the New York Jets on a touchdown drive, capped by fellow newcomer Chris Johnsons 1-yard scoring run, in a 13-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night in the preseason opener for both teams. "I did all right. It couldve been better," Vick said. "I wanted to get some throws down the field, but unfortunately that didnt happen. So, lets see what happens next week." Andrew Luck made what amounted to a cameo appearance, playing in just one efficient drive for the Colts, going 4 of 5 for 53 yards and leading Indianapolis to a field goal in his brief stint. "I thought we had a lot of good rhythm," Luck said. "I wish we would have gotten a touchdown, but points are good." Rookie free agent Andrew Furney kicked a 51-yard field goal with 1:08 left to put the Jets ahead in a game that appeared headed for overtime. Ikemefuna Enemkpali sacked Chandler Harnish in the closing minute and A.J. Edds recovered the fumble, sealing the win for New York. "It wasnt great," Jets coach Rex Ryan said, "but it wasnt a pillow fight, either." Geno Smith, looking to retain his starting job with the Jets in his second season, was 4 of 6 for 33 yards in his two series with the first-team offence -- including a drive capped by a 51-yard field goal by Nick Folk that hit the crossbar and bounced over -- before giving way to Vick. He also had an impressive 10-yard scramble on a read-option. "Theres no grade for it," Smith said of his performance. "I played two series and did OK, but got to get better." Vick jogged onto the field to a nice ovation from the crowd at MetLife Stadium -- a greeting he wasnt expecting. "To get that type of reception, it was a very warm welcome," he said, "and I appreciated it." A 14-play drive tied it at 10, and while it came mostly against backups on defence, the 34-year-old Vick showed his elusiveness and also converted on fourth-and-4 at the 8, hitting Tommy Bohanon for 6 yards to set up Johnsons touchdown. The Jets were also helped by two 15-yard penalties: a facemask on Josh Gordy, and an unsportsmanlike conduct call on Sergio Brown, who took the helmet of Jets lineman Willie Colon and tossed it after Colon and Indianapolis defensive tackle Jeris Pendleton got into it on the field. Pendleton left a few plays later with a knee injury. Vick went three-and-out on his next possession with the Jets backups, ending with a sack by Cam Johnson. He took a knee on the final play before halftime, ending his night. Vick was 3 of 6 for 17 yards, and also ran three times for 19 yards. "I thought Geno played extremely well," Ryan said. "Im really pleased with Geno, and also pleased with Mike, as well." Luck got the Colts to the Jets 10 on the games opening drive when he beat a blitz and hit T.Y. Hilton for 17 yards. After a defensive offside call on Calvin Pace put the ball at the 3, Trent Richardson lost 2 yards. On third-and-goal, the snap by rookie centre Jonotthan Harrison -- playing after starter Khaled Holmes injured an ankle -- floated past Lucks head for a 16-yard loss. Adam Vinatieri then kicked a 39-yarder to give Indianapolis a 3-0 lead. That was it for Luck, who gave way to veteran backup Matt Hasselbeck. "That was the plan, to get him six-to-eight plays, and it ended up, I think it was 12 on that drive," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "So, he actually got a few more than we planned, but it was fine." Hasselbeck helped put the Colts ahead 10-3 on their next possession, tossing a swing pass to Daniel Herron, who beat rookie linebacker Jeremiah George and zipped into the end zone for a 12-yard touchdown. Hasselbeck nearly led the Colts to another scoring drive right before halftime, but Vinatieri pushed a 29-yard attempt wide left to keep it tied at 10. Hasselbeck finished 10 of 15 for 114 yards and the score. NOTES: Pagano had no immediate word on the severity of Holmes injury, saying only that he would have an MRI exam Friday. Other injuries for the Colts: LT Ulrick John (right ankle) and LB Daniel Adongo (biceps). ... Jets RB Chris Ivory (ribs) and WR David Nelson (hand) left, but Ryan said they should be fine. Edds broke a finger on his left hand, but returned. ... Herron finished with 26 yards rushing and led the Colts with six catches for 36 yards. Clark Griswold Jersey . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Stan Mikita Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. http://www.officialhockeyproshop.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Ted-Lindsay-Jersey/ .Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Cam Newton expects to be ready for the Panthers Sept. 7 regular season opener against Tampa Bay. "Theres no doubt in my mind.," Newton said Wednesday. "Im going to worry about things that I can control and come in and get in as much treatment as possible so that my body will be 100 per cent." Carolinas fourth-year quarterback is recovering from a hairline fracture to what he described as multiple ribs, but is improving with each day. Newton was injured in Carolinas preseason game Friday night against New England and hasnt practiced since. Panthers coach Ron Rivera also said he expects Newton to be ready for the Bucs. "For sure. I do," Rivera said. "Im optimistic, but I believe in him. Im watching him progress and get better." Rivera said its all about getting the soreness to subside. Newton, who said he feels great, was well enough to travel with the team to Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon but will not play against the Steelers Thursday night in the preseason finale. In the meantime, he will receive treatment while the equipment staff works to alter his flak jacket so it better protects the ribs moving forward. Rivera called Newtons injury a bit of fluke, saying that he got hit in the one crease in his protection where the ribs werent completely protected. When asked if it was just one rib he injured, Newton replied, "Ribs, not rib." The Panthers will reevaluate Newton this weekend. They have a light walkthrough on Saturday, but essentially they wont practtice again in pads until Monday. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey. Its unclear when Newton will start throwing again. During Wednesdays practice, Newton donned a pair of shoulder pads, but took them off a few minutes later. "I wanted to do something I have done at least one time a week — and thats put my pads on," Newton said. "Its a superstition thing." Its unclear if Newton will change his style of play following the injury. He was hurt when he went headfirst — instead of sliding — and got stepped on. "I am who I am and things do happen," said Newton, who has run for 2,032 yards and 28 touchdowns in three seasons. "One thing playing this game, you will get hurt sooner or later. ... You know something is going to happen. Its a physical sport and needs to be played that way." When asked if he considering sliding more, Newton said, "I guess we will all just have to stay tuned and see." Rivera said hes not going to chide Newton for his instinctual decisions on the field. "Should he slide? Yeah, I would like to see him slide," Rivera said. "But at the same time I want him to play the way he plays best. ... I just tell him to be careful and be smart. I dont want to take away who he is as a football player." Rivera said Newtons injury will not affect how the Panthers game plan for the Buccaneers. He said theyll continue to use the read option, which involves Newton potentially running the football. "We are going to do what we do," Rivera said. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation