Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

itle since regaining it from Matt (T

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: itle since regaining it from Matt (T Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- In the world of professional sports, two months can feel like a lifetime. James Worthy Lakers Jersey . In a gritty 94-92 Chicago Bulls victory over the Raptors on Wednesday night, D.J. Augustin returned to Toronto to face the team that waived him in December and led the way. Augustin smiled when asked about the big night, but stressed the importance of getting another victory against an Eastern Conference opponent. "It feels good," Augustin said. "Not just with my past here, but because were fighting for the third spot with them so it feels good. It feels really good." Scoring 13 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter against his former team, Augustin got revenge on the team that sent him packing and the Bulls pulled out a huge win against the team that is directly above them in the Eastern Conference standings. "D.J. has been huge for us," Joakim Noah said of his point guard. "And I know this was a big game for him, too, being able to play in Toronto, the team that cut him, and play well like that and lead us to victory. That must be the best feeling in the world. Just prove your doubters wrong." Carlos Boozer led the Bulls with 20 points, Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points and Noah recorded a career-high 13 assists. DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors with a game-high 32 points. Kyle Lowry added 16 points, but shot just 4-for-13 from the floor. With Toronto having played in Washington the night before, the Bulls came out strong and led by 10 at the end of the first quarter. Toronto was able to trim the deficit to seven at the half. Chicago went into the fourth ahead by eight. Things stayed heated throughout the game, particularly down the stretch of the fourth quarter as the teams traded scores until a Jimmy Butler defensive stop on a DeRozan jumper with 2.9 seconds remaining allowed the Bulls to walk off the court victorious. "DeRozan is a load and I thought Jimmy defended him on several plays as well as you can," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. " 1/8DeRozan 3/8 is a big-time player. Each year he has improved significantly to the point where he is as good as it gets. Theres constant pressure on you. Jimmy battled and thats what I like about Jimmys mindset. He is going to keep coming." While DeRozan was unsuccessful down the stretch, the Raptors had a hard time criticizing the effort they received from their All-Star. "Hes our go-to guy throughout the game," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said of DeRozan. "He gave us 32 points and hes going to grow into that role in closing games. Thats something he has to learn how to do. Its not a lack of trying; he made a strong move there, got into the paint, rose up and got a shot off. I dont know how you can fault it." It was Chicagos first game since the all-star break layoff, but they showed little rust, and plenty of intensity. "That was a playoff game," Casey said. "Thats something our players have to get used to. That type of intensity, that physicalityawe have to initiate that from the beginning of the game." Seven technical fouls were called in the grind it out game, and exactly the type of game that Chicago excels at. "We were going against a tough Eastern Conference team," DeRozan said. "Thats one of the toughest teams when it comes to physicality, beating you up, holding, grabbing through the whole game." DeRozan wasnt surprised that Augustin had a big game in his return to the city. "D.J. Can shoot the ball," DeRozan said. "Hes a smart point guard. Hes very crafty. Hes creative. He knocked down a couple of big shots for them." Chicago pulled ahead by as many as 15 points in the first half before the Raptors called a timeout midway through the second quarter. Coming out of the timeout, Toronto reeled off a 14-2 run before trailing 48-41 at the half. The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led 70-62 after three quarters. Back-to-back three-pointers from Augustin to open the fourth put the Bulls up by 10. After Butlers stop on DeRozan, the Raptors fouled Butler and he made one of two free throws to put the Bulls ahead by two. A 43-foot heave from DeRozan at the buzzer missed the mark. Custom Lakers Jersey . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. DAngelo Russell Lakers Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. http://www.prolakersonline.com/Abdul-Jabbar-Jersey/ . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting.TORONTO - Georges St-Pierre is picking Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks to succeed him as UFC welterweight champion. Hendricks, who lost a controversial split decision to St-Pierre at UFC 167 last November, fights again for the 170-pound crown on Saturday when he faces veteran (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler at UFC 171. The 32-year-old St-Pierre vacated the title in December, saying he needed time away from the sport. St-Pierre has been making the most of his time off, travelling and speaking his mind about what he believes needs to be fixed in the world of mixed martial arts. But he remains close to the sport and says he will be watching the UFC 171 main event in Dallas. "Its a fight where anything can happen," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press. "Both guys can put each other to sleep. They have a lot of power in striking, but I believe Hendricks has the edge in this fight because I believe he will come more well-prepared with his team and hes got an edge in the grappling department." Hendricks (15-2) is a former two-time NCAA wrestling champion. St-Pierre (25-2) left a 12-fight winning streak and a string of UFC records behind him. But he says it wont be strange seeing someone else have his belt strapped around their waist. "No, because it was my choice to give away the title. It was my choice so I dont regret anything. I feel very good and Im happy that I diid it. Julius Randle Lakers Jersey. I feel better now." St-Pierre, who had held the UFC title since regaining it from Matt (The Terror) Serra at UFC 83 in April 2008, says the outcome of the fight will not affect whether he returns to the sport. "I dont plan on coming back right now," he said. "First if I come back, it will be when I want. I have a lot of things to do. And also a couple things need to change if I come back. ... Whoever wins, I dont care. I just watch it as a fan." Since leaving the sport, St-Pierre has spoken out about the need to have more stringent drug testing. The Montreal fighter — who was the UFCs biggest pay-per-view draw — has also complained about the UFC having a monopoly. Hendricks has said he sees Lawler (22-9 with one no contest) as a more dangerous opponent that St-Pierre. "Robbie, if you make a mistake, weve seen it time and time again that he can knock you out." The 30-year-old Hendricks is the top-ranked contender in the 170-pound division while Lawler is No. 3. No. 2 Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit, who lost to St-Pierre in a UFC 154 title shot and was beaten by Hendricks at UFC 158, takes on No. 11 Tyron Woodley (12-2) in the UFC 171 co-main event. Condit (29-7) says he has been told a win will earn him another title shot. Hendricks is currently No. 10 in the UFCs pound-for-pound rankings. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Nov - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation