Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

OF Coco Crisp (sore l

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: OF Coco Crisp (sore l Répondre en citant

Graeme Souness says Claudio Ranieris Leicester team selection against Chelsea gave the players an excuse to treat it like an unimportant game. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . Ranieri left last seasons Premier League Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez on the bench for the game at Stamford Bridge, while record signing Islam Slimani and regular first-teamers Andy King and Danny Simpson were also left in reserve.And the under-powered Foxes never got going in the game, conceding three without reply to a team who failed to beat them in either meeting last season. Alan McInally reflects on the early kick-off at Stamford Bridge where Chelsea hosted Leicester Were only 10 games into the season and I know there has been internationals and a lot of travelling… but it doesnt get any bigger than coming to Chelsea in the Premier League, Souness told Sky Sports after the game.I dont think they have any chance of winning the Champions League and they have picked their strongest team for midweek. What that does to the group is it tells the players starting today that the manager doesnt think it is that important. Im not sure how that bounces off players. It must have an effect on them. Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri Early in the season, unless you have someone carrying an injury or coming back from injury, I think you go with your strongest XI, Souness continued. Planting that seed like he [Ranieri] did today, was an excuse for the players that started the game to say, you know what, this is not an important game.However, fellow Sky Sports pundit Thierry Henry is not in total agreement with Souness. The Frenchman believes the increased physical demands of modern football, coupled with the remarkable opportunity for Leicester to reach the Champions League knockout stages, is justification for Ranieris selection. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. With the way football is going at the moment, yes I can understand it, Henry said. We were talking about the old-fashioned way where you had to play every single game.They are not far from going through in the Champions League, which is massive for a club like Leicester. So is it the right thing for Leicester? Yes it is. If you think back to a year ago, if I said that to you, you would have laughed. But you cant also not think about the league.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Costa strikes in Chelsea win Ranieri laments two strange goals Match in a Minute - Chelsea 3-0 Leicester Premier League goals and reaction Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Ashley Williams Wales Jersey . Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/joe-ledley-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Nick Franklin broke out of a slump and then had to leave the game early. Hes hoping its not an omen. Franklin homered and drove in three runs and the Seattle Mariners rallied from a four-run deficit to beat the Oakland Athletics 7-4 on Tuesday night. "Its been a grind," said Franklin, who hit his first home run in nearly a month and had seven hits in his previous 63 at bats. "I just went back to my old approach and worked through it, hoping to get better." Hell likely have to wait a few days before he gets into the lineup because of a left knee laceration suffered when he beat a throw to the plate during the decisive eighth. "I went back to the dugout and somebody thought I was in shock," Franklin said. "I was ready to go. I asked somebody to get me a new pair of pants." He averted his eyes while the team doctor put stitches in his knee that could keep him out for up to a week. Mariners interim manager Robby Thompson said it looked like he caught Derek Norris cleat. "I want to say it was five stitches," Thompson said. "He had a nice little deep gash in his left knee. He wanted to stay in, just wanted new pants. It was necessary to take care of that right away." Norris also left the game and X-rays revealed a fractured left toe. "Its been tough for our catchers here lately," As Josh Donaldson said. "Dino has struggled with his back thing and now he fractures his toe. I dont know, well see how it plays out." As catcher John Jaso has been on the disabled list since July 25 with a concussion. Brad Miller and Kendrys Morales also drove in runs for the Mariners, who won for just the third time in 53 games when trailing after seven innings. Donaldson and Nate Freiman both homered for the As, who dropped 1 1/2 games behind the AL West-leading Texas Rangers. Norris also drove in a run for the As. Sean Doolittle (4-5) allowed hits to all four batters he faced in the eighth. "I wasnt walking guys but I was leaving stuff over the plate," said Doolittle, a converted first baseman. "We made a mess of things. Its not the right time of year to have an inning like that." Brandon Maurer (4-7) pitched a scoreless seventh for the victory. Danny Farquhar earned his eighth save in 11 chances with a scoreless ninth. As rookie Sonny Gray threw seven solid innings, giving up two runs and two hits. Ashley Williams Jersey. He walked two and struck out seven. Mariners starter Joe Saunders went six innings, giving up four runs and 10 hits. He struck out two and walked three. "I was just trying to stay confident," Saunders said. "Then we got some big double plays and clutch hits." The Mariners scored five times in the eighth, getting RBIs from Miller, Franklin and Morales and scoring two runs on wild pitches. The As used three pitchers, who needed 53 pitches, to get through the eighth. Doolittle has allowed six runs over his past four appearances, a span of 2 2-3 innings. "We dont see that often. That surprises everybody," As manager Bob Melvin said. "But youre going to have some games you dont get it done and thats what happened. They had some good at bats, strung some hits together and it happened pretty quickly." The As scored all their runs within the first five batters of the game. Jed Lowrie led off with a triple and scored on Norris single. Donaldson followed with his 18th home run. After Yoenis Cespedes grounded out, Nate Freiman hit a solo shot. Franklin hit a two-run home run in the third to bring Seattle within 4-2. Grey took care of the rest, retiring 13 of the final 14 batters he faced. Hes thrown at least six innings in all three of his starts. Grey had a 13-inning scoreless streak snapped when Franklin homered. Saunders gave up half of his hits in the first inning, settling in to keep Seattle within striking distance. He got double plays in three successive innings to keep the As off the scoreboard. NOTES: As OF Coco Crisp (sore left wrist) was available off the bench, but As manager Bob Melvin said he didnt want him to get more than one at-bat right-handed. Hes scheduled to play Wednesday. ... As LHP Brett Anderson is expected to throw about 65 pitches in his rehab start Thursday in Stockton. Melvin hinted it could be his last rehab, though he would not commit either way. ... Mariners interim manager Robby Thompson said he plans to talk with manager Eric Wedge, who plans to be at Fridays game in Seattle, after batting practice to develop a game plan. ... Mariners RHP Tom Wilhelmsen is expected to rejoin the team in September. He was optioned to Triple-A Tacoma on Aug. 6. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation