Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

situation. Its something th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: situation. Its something th Répondre en citant

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Take out a loan or even a second mortgage, forgo Christmas presents or split a hotel room. Andrea Pirlo Juventus Jersey . Faced with the possibility of two big post-season trips under the new college football playoff system, some players parents are doing all they can to see their kids under the spotlight. A bowl game trip can cost thousands of dollars. Although schools are permitted to reimburse families who need it for some costs out of a special assistance fund, some are questioning if its time to provide more help now that teams could play in two games in the post-season if they progress to the national championship. Two games means two hotel rooms, two car trips, two sets of meals on the road. Ohio State coach Urban Meyer brought the issue up right after his team got a playoff berth. You know what my biggest thing (is)? What are we going to do with our players families? he said. People are all worried about the playoff and whos going to play who. (But) how is that mom and dad or mom and uncle going to go see their kid play? For now, parents of players at Oregon, Florida State, Alabama and Ohio State are rushing to make plans -- and split costs. Cassandra Greene has missed just one of her sons college games -- and that was in 2011. Thats 50 and counting so she can follow senior receiver Rashad Greene, Florida States all-time leader in receiving yards and receptions. A case manager for the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities who is also working on her Masters degree, Greene said bowl trips typically cost her $700-$800. She already has hotel reservations in California and Texas, thanks to a relative who works in the industry, but the financials are a strain. With family support, Im going, Cassandra said. Its tough. Youve got to sit down and make some logical decisions. You have to put some things that you really dont need and some things that you dont have to do, you have to put all that in perspective and say Im going to the game. Some things I said I wanted for Christmas or some things that people were going to buy me for Christmas, I was like, Dont give me gifts. Contribute to me going to California. But, its worth it. The money coming into the conferences and schools involved in the new college playoff system is staggering: $50 million per big-five conference, $6 million for each school in the semifinals, $2 million per team for expenses. NCAA rules do not currently allow players to be compensated -- even though ESPN is reportedly paying $500 million this year to televise the CFP games. In a sport where top coaches routinely make between $4 million and $7 million a year and get six-figure bonuses just for getting a team into the playoff, families have few advocates. Under NCAA guidelines, schools can reimburse families for some travel costs. In the case of Ohio State and other major schools, a players family can receive up to $800 for post-season travel. But those guidelines were developed under a one-bowl post-season setup. The parents arent even allowed to share the experiences that the kids have -- which are once-in-a-lifetime experiences, said Guss Armstead, father of Oregon defensive lineman Arik Armstead. He said he is fortunate enough to be able to drive to his sons game. So there needs to be some way that the parents can get some assistance to get to some of their kids games. Alabama linebacker Trey DePriest will have his mother, Angie, grandmother, Sue, and his girlfriend at however many games the Tide has left. As always. The three women will drive together from their home in Springfield, Ohio, to New Orleans and, if Bama wins, will drive to Arlington, Texas, for the national championship game and will split a hotel room to watch DePriest play. Its hard but were going to go, said Angie DePriest, a phlebotomist at Springfield Regional Medical Center. We havent missed a game since hes been playing. The only time theyve flown to a game was for the BCS championship against Notre Dame in south Florida two years ago. The others, they just hop in a car. The expense is a huge challenge but my mother, myself and Treys girlfriend split the cost so it makes it a little easier so its not just on one person, she said. Allowing a few days at the bowl city, a typical roundtrip flight from Gainesville, Florida, to Los Angeles would run between $950 and $1,200, with even distant hotels costing $200 a night with a car needed at around $100 a day. For parents of Ohio State players going to New Orleans, a roundtrip flight, hotels and car would likely cost $2,000 per person per trip. Ohio State AD Gene Smith says he will push for more help for those needing it to see their sons participate. I am on record with the fact we need legislation to allow us to (fund) these trips, he said. But when the stadium lights shine on the players this year, there will be dozens of proud parents, siblings and grandparents in the stands, all who found some way -- any way -- to get there for that one shining moment. We have all those people who sat in that room and selected (teams), Meyer said of the CFP committee. I wonder if they have another room of people deciding to make sure that we treat the players the right way. ------ AP Sports Writers Anne Peterson in Portland, Oregon, John Zenor in Birmingham, Alabama, and Kareem Copeland in Gainesville, Florida, contributed to this report. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury. Rubinho Jersey .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. http://www.soccerjuventusproshop.com/kids-marco-motta-juventus-jersey/ . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace.CALGARY - The Calgary Flames wont make the NHL playoffs this season, but that sure hasnt deterred their effort. Karri Ramo had 33 saves in regulation plus three more in the shootout and red-hot Mike Cammalleri scored the winning goal as the Flames won 2-1 over the San Jose Sharks on Monday. Scoreless after two shots each, Cammalleri moved in from off the right wing and went short side on Alex Stalock, setting off a roar from the Scotiabank Saddledome crowd announced at 19,289. Cammalleri entered the night tied with Jarome Iginla for the most goals since the trade deadline (9) and tied with Tyler Seguin for the most points over that same period (15). It then came down to Karri Ramo, who thwarted James Sheppard to clinch it. That coming on the heels of stops against Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski. "We played the total team game. I know that Karri Ramo played well, brought us some big saves at the right time, but to pick one player of the game tonight, we could have a long list. I felt that it was a real solid team effort," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Joe Colborne scored in regulation for Calgary (30-35-7). The Flames have won 10 of their last 13 on home ice. "Lets play well at home, lets get a swagger in this building," said Hartley. "I think the fans are unbelievable, theyve been behind us since the start of the season. The way were playing right now is maybe a small way to say thank you for all our great support." It was also Calgarys league-leading 43rd one-goal game. Thats two away from the club record of 45 set in 2005-06. "Its a tough test whenever San Jose comes in and the fact that we were able to match them and pull one out in the shootout is pretty special," said Colborne. "We hope to be battling them for a divisional or a conference lead sooner rather than later so its a huge experience for us." Sheppard scored in regulation for San Jose (46-18-9). Its his second goal in as many games for Sheppard, matching his output from the seasons first 56 games. Despite having their four-game road winning streak come to an end, the point was enough for the Sharks to clinch a playoff spot for the 10th consecutive season. "It was probably an inevitability but there is satisfaction in clinching," said Sharks coach Todd McLellan. "That was one of the goals that we set out to do and theyve accomplished that. It wouldve been nice to get the two points, obviously were in a heck of a race for other things so thats a little bit disappointing, but we have to move on." The Sharks lead atop the Pacific Division increases to two points over Anaheim, but the Ducks hold two games in hand. Claudio Marchisio Youth Jersey. . "We were going to clinch no matter what. It was just a matter of time," said Sharks captain Joe Thornton. "Weve just got to continue to get points. It wouldve been nice to get two but well take the one." San Jose wraps up its short two-game road trip in Edmonton on Tuesday night. After being outplayed much of the first period, Calgary had a much better second. Early on, Stalock had to be sharp, throwing up his blocker to deny Sean Monahan from the slot and stopping Kris Russell from in close after he was set up neatly by Kenny Agostino. The Flames kept up the pressure and it eventually paid off on Colbornes ninth goal at 18:00, the result of a heady play by rookie defenceman Tyler Wotherspoon. Playing his 10th NHL game, the 21-year-old faked a shot and sent a perfect cross-ice pass to Colborne, alone at the side of the net, who buried it over Stalock as he desperately slid across. "Thats an all-star play right there," said Colborne, who has five goals in the past 11 games. "Not too many guys can fake a shot, head up, and find me back door — flat pass through the seam. That was an all-world play." After missing six weeks with a knee injury, Ramos first two starts since his return have been excellent. Saturday night he stopped 24-of-25 in the Flames 8-1 win in Edmonton. One area he had struggled in were shootouts going 0-3 and stopping just 6 of 14 shots coming into Mondays game. "Its a tough situation. Its something that I have to better at, I need to make more saves," said Ramo. "We took a look at the shootouts when I had a little bit of time off so we decided to change some things and work on that and today it worked and that was a good thing, it gives you confidence." Ramo improves to 13-10-4. Stalock had 26 saves in regulation. He hasnt lost in regulation in his last six starts (4-0-2) and is 11-4-2 on the year. "A point in any game in this league is good, especially on the road. Two points were right there. It wouldve been huge, obviously, for the race for the Pacific," Stalock said. "Obviously our goal was to make the playoffs but everybody in this room knew that we should make the playoffs. Its an honour to make the playoffs. Not everyone can. Now the last nine are about positioning." Notes: San Jose D Brad Stuart (upper body) returned after missing 13 games...San Jose owns the fourth longest playoff streak in professional sports (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB). They trail Detroit Red Wings (22), San Antonio Spurs (16) and Denver Nuggets (10). NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation