Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

am with a score of 178.10, beh

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 03:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: am with a score of 178.10, beh Répondre en citant

NASHVILLE, Tenn. John Brooks USA Jersey . - The Nashville Predators have placed forward Rich Clune on waivers and assigned forward Viktor Stalberg to Milwaukee on a conditioning assignment.The Predators announced the moves Tuesday.Clune had played only one of the first eight games. General manager David Poile says they hope Clune clears waivers so they can assign him to Milwaukee in the American Hockey League and recall him in the future.The Predators needed the spot because they are activating forward Matt Cullen off injured reserve in time for a six-game road trip starting Wednesday at Edmonton. Cullen suffered an upper body injury Sept. 24.Stalberg had a lower-body injury in training camp that kept him out of the preseason. He skated in five games, but the Predators want him to tune up in Milwaukee. Clint Dempsey USA Jersey . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. Gyasi Zardes USA Jersey . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. http://www.soccerusonline.com/world-cup-miguel-ibarra-football-jersey/ . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday.After coming up short in his quest for a gold medal in Sochi, Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan isnt sure about his future in figure skating. At a press conference after the event, Chan was asked whether he was going to skate in the world championships next month in Japan, where he would be going for a fourth consecutive title. He was non-committal in his response. "I dont know if I could go to another one now. Im pretty exhausted," Chan said. It definitely does drain you and you lose perspective." Chan told CBCs Olympic Daytime that all hes focused on is enjoying the rest of the Games. "Right now I have in mind this hockey game Im going to, USA-Russia, and enjoying my time here and celebrating with my teammates," he said. "Were young, we have a lot ahead in our lives, but were going to remember this moment together." Chan was just behind 19-year-old Japanese phenom Yuzuru Hanyu after the mens short program was completed, essentially making it a two-man race for the gold medal. The door swung wide open for Chan after Hanyu stumbled through his long program. Skating immediately after Hanyuu, Chan looked to be on his way to gold after landing his first quad. Omar Gonzalez USA Jersey. . But the three-time reigning world champion stumbled through the rest of his program and couldnt overtake Hanyu, finishing the long program with a score of 178.10, behind Hanyus 178.64. That left Chan with the silver for the second consecutive Olympics. Though the disappointment was palpable, Chan remained positive, and continued to speak in terms of his overall career. "For the first time I can say Im a seven-time national champion, three-time world champion, [and] two-time silver medallist at the Olympic Games and thats huge," he said. "I dont know any other skater who has done that. Its a tremendous career. "I dont want to look at the medals and successes Ive had, I want to look at how Ive changed the sport." No Canadian man has ever won a singles gold in Olympic figure skating. Brian Orser won silver in 1984 and again in 1988, the latter of which saw him edged by a tenth of a point by American Brian Boitano. Elvis Stojko, a three-time world champion as well, won Olympic silver twice, in 1994 and 1998. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 03:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation