Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

. Theyll make up the game a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 05:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: . Theyll make up the game a Répondre en citant

PORT ST. Rashad Jennings Giants Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger shot a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Thursday to take a four-stroke lead in the Senior PGA Professional National Championship. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., had a 10-under 206 total at PGA Golf Club in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 after the final round Friday will earn spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I like playing on Bermuda grass and feel that its an advantage for me," said Fieger, who three-putted the par-4 ninth hole for his lone bogey. "Except for the ninth hole, I was very happy with the round. I have driven the ball well and chipped pretty well, too. Thats what you have to do out here on this course and in this weather." Steve Parker and Frank Esposito were tied for second. Parker, a 56-year-old PGA Life Member from Houston, shot a 67 -- the best round of the day and his lowest career scores on the Wanamaker Course. He had seven birdies and two bogeys. "We do play in wind there and we learn how to control the ball," Parker said about Texas. "You work on it at the range and you have to trust yourself. I have trouble with a left-right wind just like everybody else, unless youre a left-hander. Its been a different wind every day, but the greens were a little softer today." Esposito, the 50-year-old PGA head pro at Brooklake in Florham Park, N.J., had a 74. "I played real solid today, but I just putted lousy," Esposito said. "I hit a couple bad shots, but everybody always does. I need to hit some quality shots tomorrow and, hopefully, make a few putts." Don Berry was five strokes back at 5 under. The 53-year-old Berry is the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn. Stan Cooke, the first-round leader who has tied for the top spot with Esposito after the second round, had an 80 to fall 10 strokes back. The 53-year-old Cooke is the PGA general manager and director of golf at Ocala (Fla.) National. Mark Herzlich Giants Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Ereck Flowers Jersey .  Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed.  A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-12-giants-victor-cruz-jersey.aspx . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils.ST. LOUIS -- A rainout gave Trevor Rosenthal some time to contemplate his first blown save of the year. "Pitching behind in the count, thats what hurt me," Rosenthal said after the Cardinals won 4-3 in 12 innings Tuesday night. "Everybody goes through it. "Keep going out there and working on it and try to get better." The game between the Chicago Cubs and Cardinals scheduled for Wednesday night was rained out. It was postponed before it started because of a wet weather forecast. Theyll make up the game as part of a day-night doubleheader at Busch Stadium on Aug. 30. Michael Wacha (2-3) and the Cubs Jason Hammel (4-1), the scheduled starters for Wednesday, will now go Thursday. Rosenthal had been 10 for 110 before giving up the tying single to the Cubs Emilio Bonifacio in the ninth inning Tuesday night. Weston Richburg Giants Jersey. . A walk to Darwin Barney contributed to Chicagos rally and the Cardinals won 4-3 in 12 innings. "Hes going to have to cut down on giving free bases in the ninth inning," manager Mike Matheny said. "Bad things can happen. You have to figure out a way to use your defence if nothing else." The Cubs are 3-15 in games decided by two runs or fewer. "Im more concerned if we didnt fight back," manager Rick Renteria said. "The reality is we took the lead and they ended up going ahead on us, but we came back. "I think the fact that we keep bouncing back is something." NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 05:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation