Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

anded bat. Sale was limitin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 03:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: anded bat. Sale was limitin Répondre en citant

FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil -- FIFA says it is concerned about security challenges during the World Cup in Brazil but isnt afraid of being targeted by public demonstrations expected in June. Mike Matheny Jersey . "FIFA is not coming now with less people. Instead, we are increasing our staff during the World Cup, obviously, and we are not hiding our brand," director of security Ralf Mutschke said on Thursday. "FIFA is not feeling as a target and we are not hiding ourselves or our symbol. We are proud to be here and to celebrate the World Cup." Footballs governing body was satisfied with the high level of security that will be provided by Brazilian authorities, said Mutschke, who guaranteed FIFA "is highly committed to ensuring the safety and security for fans, players and any other stakeholder involved in our event." Mutschke was at a workshop in the southern city of Florianopolis, where Brazilian officials made security presentations to representatives of all 32 teams, telling them and FIFA what to expect when they return in a few months. "It is pretty easy to be concerned about the fate of the World Cup when you are reading, for example, reportings on ongoing public demonstrations, the lamentable scenes of fan violence, the apprehension in regards to street crime, child prostitution or drug trafficking," Mutschke said. "There is no doubt about it, FIFA and the local organizing committee is condemning any form of violence. We just do not accept it." The fears of violence stem from last Junes protests that erupted around Brazil against corruption, poor public services and the billions of dollars being spent on the World Cup and 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Many of the complaints were against FIFA, and at the time one of its clearly marked buses was damaged by protesters. Mutschke said the demonstrations are not directly linked to FIFA and are about greater demands from Brazilian people. "Obviously demonstrators took advantage that the World Cup and the whole world was looking to Brazil and they exploited the situation for all different reasons, as well as for the World Cup, for corruption, for spending too much money in the wrong direction and so on," he said. Protesters carrying banners saying "FIFA Go Away" were common last year, and were seen even on Wednesday when a few dozen demonstrators gathered outside the upscale resort which hosted the workshop. No matches were delayed during last years Confederations Cup, although protests raged near the stadiums. Police had to maintain a security ring around the stadiums that mostly kept protesters at bay, but on a few occasions groups did break through. "We saw during the Confederations Cup, when at one point we had one million people on the streets, that no match was interrupted, no fan was unable to get to a match and no team delegation faced any problems," said Andrei Rodrigues, one of the Brazilian governments officials in charge of security during major events. "It was a thorough test of public safety and it was considered a success." Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said this week that Brazils armed forces could be called on to contain possible violent protests during the World Cup. Rodrigues reiterated that peaceful protests will not be prohibited at any point, but any acts of violence and vandalism will not be tolerated. Brazil is expected to use 150,000 professionals from security forces and armed forces during the World Cup. The total public investment in safety during the event is nearly $800 million, according to the justice ministry. Orlando Cepeda Cardinals Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Red Schoendienst Jersey . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. http://www.officialthecardinals.com/authentic-yadier-molina-cardinals-jersey/ . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.CHICAGO -- Chris Sale lost his chance at a shutout. He still had a shot at a complete game. After allowing a single, double and sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, Sale buckled down. He got a weak grounder to seal the victory as the Chicago White Sox beat the Seattle Mariners 7-1 on Friday night. "Thats kind of the goal as a starting pitcher is to finish as many of them as you can, and anytime you can get your bullpen a couple days off in a row, its nice, especially in this part of the season," Sale said. Sale (8-1) struck out a season-high 12 and allowed six hits and no walks in his fourth double-digit strikeout game of the season and 14th of his career. He struck out 10 three times this season. Jose Abreu hit his 27th home run and Dayan Viciedo and Paul Konerko also homered for the White Sox, who have won five of seven. Willie Bloomquist went 2 for 4 for the Mariners, who saw their four-game winning streak snapped. Rookie Roenis Elias (7-7) allowed five runs in five innings. He struck out six and walked one. Viciedo went 4 for 4 including a leadoff homer in the fourth inning that gave the White Sox a 1-0 lead. His 10th homer came on a 2-1 pitch. The White Sox added four runs in the fifth. Adam Eaton hit an RBI double and Gordon Beckham followed with a sacrifice fly after Moises Sierra singled and Tyler Flowers was hit by a pitch. Abreu then extended his hitting streak to 18 games with a two-run home run that put the White Sox ahead 5-0. He was tied for the major-league lead for homers entering Friday. Abreu has eight home runs and 18 RBIs during his hitting streak, the longest active in the majors. "I wasnt even aware of it until my dad told me," Abreu said through a translator. "He was like, You are getting hits. Im trying to do something to help every day, whether its an RBI, playing defensively. "Im trying to do something that helps the team. Thats mmy goal. Bob Gibson Jersey. " The Mariners put runners at second and third in the sixth after two singles and a wild pitch, but Sale struck out Robinson Cano to end the inning. Konerko hit a two-run home run, his fifth, off Charlie Furbush for a 7-0 lead in the eighth. Sale allowed a single to Bloomquist and a one-out double to Cano in the ninth. Sale stayed in the game after manager Robin Ventura visited the mound. Sale gave up a sacrifice fly to Corey Hart, and Cano moved to third as the throw from right fielder Sierra sailed past the plate. Sale got Kyle Seager to ground out to end the game. "Every time I face him, hes got the same slider," Cano said about Sale. "Sometimes you face a guy and one day he doesnt have it. This is a guy, he always has his slider. Nothing straight. His slider is the best pitch he has. He confuses every lefty. You dont know when its a fastball and when its a slider." The Mariners had six left-handers in their lineup against Sale. Hart returned from the disabled list to give the Mariners another right-handed bat. Sale was limiting left-handers to an .089 average this season entering Friday. "I wouldnt say I was by any means laughing at it or anything, but thats definitely the first time its happened this year," Sale said about the lineup. "So I just tried not to put too much emphasis on it. "I knew I was probably going to throw a few sliders today more than normal, but thats about it." The White Sox improved to 28-7 against the Mariners since 2010. NOTES: The White Sox batted Abreu, the AL Rookie of the Month, third in the lineup for the third straight game. "I dont think theres any set way of doing it with him, but I know I like guys on when he comes to the plate," Ventura said. . Mariners RHP Felix Hernandez (10-2, 2.10) will start against White Sox LHP Jose Quintana (5-7, 3.44) on Saturday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 03:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation