Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

We have seen composite graphite stick

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 04:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: We have seen composite graphite stick Répondre en citant

Eugenie Bouchard will make her tournament debut in Montreal tonight when she takes on qualifier Shelby Rogers at the Rogers Cup. Custom Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . Bouchard, a native of nearby Westmount, QC, will be playing her first match since losing her first career Grand Slam final last month. Despite being defeated in straight sets by Petra Kvitova in the Wimbledon final, the 20-year-old is looking forward to taking what she learned from loss into a new tournament. "I was disappointed to lose in the final," Bouchard said Sunday. "I expect a lot from myself and I felt I could have done better, but it was a huge learning experience in the end. After a couple of days I was able to reflect. I felt I played a good two weeks and I was proud of that, for sure, but coming so close to achieving a dream just motivated me more. Im really excited to finish the year strong. Well see what happens." Bouchard, the tournaments fifth seed and ranked eighth in the world, had a bye to the tournaments second round. Rogers won two qualifying matches to enter the tournaments main draw before defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-4, 7-6 on Monday. The Wimbledon finalist has been the most consistent player in womens tennis this year, and is only the only woman to have reached the semifinal round at each of the years first three major tournaments. She entered the year ranked 32nd in the world and rose to seventh after Wimbledon before falling back one spot from taking a month off. Bouchard will now set her sights on reclaiming her seventh spot, and moving further up the rankings. "After making the top 20, in the back of my head, Im saying lets get to top 10, " Bouchard said. "Now, the next step is top 5. "Its about slowly building. I dont want to worry too much about specific ranking goals, but its motivating to see your number improve. I just want to be a better tennis player by the end of the year. Im working hard and I think I can achieve that." Bouchard will have a tough road to winning the Montreal tournament. She is in the same quarter of the draw as top-ranked Serena Williams and the same half of the draw as Maria Sharapova, who defeated her in the French Open semifinal. Presnel Kimpembe Jersey . Consider it received. Attacking on offence early and often, the Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night as Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help give Pittsburgh a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference playoff series. Blank Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-27-christopher-nkunku-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry - Seeing as this game was broadcast nationally (U.S.) youre likely to hear a bunch about it: With 2:30 left in the 2nd period on Saturday afternoon in Boston, Jiri Tlusty of the Hurricanes beat Bruins captain Zdeno Chara up the ice on a fast-break and had a clear breakaway on Bruins goaltender Chad Johnson - Chara then reached around and chopped down on Tlustys stick from behind just as he was going into his shooting motion, causing the stick to snap in two. No call was made on the play. Weve seen slashing calls made when players simply drop their sticks - whats your assessment? Why the no-call? Thanks Kerry!Tyler in Phoenix. Tyler: The overriding factor for a slashing penalty to be assessed is defined in rule 61 as "a forceful or powerful chop with the stick". The referee must determine if (in his judgment) the "chop" was of sufficient force to cause the stick to break or if in fact the stick broke "accidentally" through some potential defect. We have seen composite graphite sticks that break with very minimal contact. Why no call you asked? In this case the referee must have deterrmined that the downward chop by Zdeno Chara was not forceful or powerful enough to cause the stick of Jiri Tlusty to break as he was about to trigger a shot on a clear breakaway. Serge Aurier Jersey. . Now let me provide my assessment on the play. Zdeno Chara is really a strong man; perhaps the strongest I ever encountered in my 30 season in the NHL. Given the force Big Z generated with the downward chop of his stick (particularly at the finish) it is most reasonable to assume Jiri Tlustys stick broke as a result. A penalty shot should have been assessed to restore Tlustys lost scoring opportunity. Whenever a player is on a clear breakaway (no player to pass except the goalkeeper) a referee must be extremely alert to any potential foul from behind that would cause any loss of a reasonable scoring opportunity. A hook, trip or even a push from behind that causes the attacker to miss his scoring opportunity must be rewarded with a penalty shot. Just as Jiri Tlusty was in motion to shoot the puck Zdeno Chara made a swing with his stick in desperation from a position well behind the shooter. Clear contact was made above the blade of Tlustys stick resulting in a clean snap of the shaft and ultimately the loss of a scoring opportunity. I have called penalty shots for much less! Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 04:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation