Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

d 15 passes defenced. "I still think he sho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Soleil
Soleil

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: d 15 passes defenced. "I still think he sho Répondre en citant

MOSCOW - Svetlana Kuznetsova advanced to the second round of the Kremlin Cup by beating Lesia Tsurenko 7-5, 6-2 Monday. #22 Belgium Nacer Chadli Youth Jersey - Replica Yellow Third Short Shirt 2016 UEFA European Football Championship Soccer Adidas . The eighth-seeded Kuznetsova, a two-time Grand Slam champion from Russia, won five consecutive games in the second set and served for the match at love. "I havent been playing at the Kremlin Cup for a couple of years," Kuznetsova said. "But this year I really want to play my best here and thats why I was so nervous at the beginning of the match. And I feel myself much better than a year ago when I really tired of tennis after being on the circuit for 12 years." Kuznetsova is looking for her 14th career title. She last won in San Diego in 2010. Her best result in Moscow was a semifinal appearance in 2007. Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine and Alize Cornet of France also won their first-round matches in straight sets. Stakhovsky upset seventh-seeded Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-4, 6-3, while Cornet ousted Ukrainian teenager Elina Svitolina 7-5, 6-3. Stakhovsky won seven consecutive games to rally from 4-1 down in the first set and take a 2-0 lead in the second. He broke Sousa again in the ninth game, sealing the win with a drop shot on his second match point. "I started a bit nervous and experienced certain problems in the beginning," Stakhovsky said. "But later in the first set I managed to bring my concentration back and dominated the play for the rest of the match." Cornet broke in the 12th game of the first set and took a 4-0 lead in the second. "I didnt expect to play this level today because I just came back from injury," Cornet said. "But surprisingly I played really good today. I think I was really solid especially in the most important moments and thats why I won." Earlier, top-seeded Angelique Kerber, coming off her third career title in Linz, Austria, on Sunday, withdrew with an abdominal strain. Richard Gasquet, who is looking for a spot in the season-ending ATP World Tour finals in London for the second straight season, leads the mens field. Nicolas Lombaerts Belgium Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. #23 Belgium Jordan Lukaku Mens Jersey - Replica Red Home Short Shirt 2016 UEFA European Football Championship Soccer Adidas . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. http://www.soccerbelgiumonline.com/18-Belgium-Radja-Nainggolan-Mens-Jersey-Replica-Light-Blue-Away-Short-Shirt-2016-Uefa-European-Football-Championship-Soccer-Adidas-30.html . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes.TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tyrann Mathieus terrific rookie NFL season has come to a premature end. Arizona coach Bruce Arians on Monday confirmed Mathieu tore an ACL and sustained further damage in his left knee and will undergo surgery. Mathieu, who earned the nickname "Honey Badger" in his days at LSU, was Arizonas starting safety and had been in on almost every defensive play for the Cardinals. He was injured returning a free kick after John Abraham had tackled Kellen Clemens in the end zone in the third quarter of Arizonas 30-10 victory over St. Louis on Sunday. After Mathieu was buried in a pile of tacklers, he tried to jog off the field but his knee buckled and he collapsed. Mathieu blew a kiss to the crowd as he was carted off. "I appreciate everyone prayers," he said in a tweet on Sunday. "We go through things in life to test our faith & strength." Arians indicated the injury was extensive and said he doubts Mathieu would be ready for training camp next year. The surgery probably will happen next week and the recovery period will be "a long one," the coach said . "Hell have some ACL and LCL repair and too many other Ls for me to get into," Arians said. "Its a shame." Mathieu was considered a risk when the Cardinals selected him in the third round of this years draft. A Heisman Trophy finalist at LSU in 2011, he was dismissed from the team and kicked out of school for marijuana-related issues and was out of football in 2012. But the 5-foot-9 dynamo was a great addition to the Arizona squad and nearly impossible keep off the field. "Hes been fantastic and hes a leader," Arrians said. http://www.soccerbelgiumonline.com/Sven-Kums-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/. . "Very seldom do you see young guys come in and become a leader, especially in the secondary like he has. His personality is infectious with the guys because he loves football. Hell stay out there and practice all day and go as hard as he can. Those are guys you miss." Rashad Johnson will return to the safety spot. Arians said Mathieu cried when the two talked. "He was sad. Hes never been injured. These guys that get hurt for the first time, its devastating," Arians said. "When you take away the thing he loves the most and works so hard for, he was devastated. But hell get over it. Hes strong. Hes got a lot of support." In his first game, he chased down St. Louis Jared Cook and knocked the ball out of the tight ends hands just before the Rams receiver reached the goal line. Mathieu, a starter from the second week of the season, has the second-most total tackles on the team with 63 and second-most solo tackles at 56. He had one sack, one interception, one forced fumble and 15 passes defenced. "I still think he should get rookie of the year defensively," Arians said. "The job he did in the three positions that he played (safety, nickel back and cornerback). I dont know if it will hurt him where somebody else will get it, but he meant a lot to us because of his flexibility and his positions. It will take two guys to take his place." Close friend and teammate Patrick Peterson tweeted his support. "Man I just want to wish my boy (at)Mathieu--Era for a speedy recovery," Peterson wrote. "Hurt me to my heart to see a King go down like that." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation