Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

e the blue paint trying to make the save.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
VIP
VIP

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: e the blue paint trying to make the save. Répondre en citant

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship, the third of four events in the Web. NFL Jerseys China .com Tour Finals. Fathauer, 13th on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list to secure a 2014-15 PGA Tour card, had a 10-under 132 total on Ohio States Scarlet Course. He opened with a 63. "Yesterdays round was something special, so its hard to follow up something like that," Fathauer said. "But overall I was pleased with my round today." The top 25 players on the Web.com money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. "I feel like Im playing well enough, but whos to say where I end up," Fathauer said. "I think what I found from last week is just staying patient and sticking to my game plan. Ive got another shot at it this week and Ill just try to improve on last week." The other players — Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings — are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. Vaughn Taylor was second after a 69. "I think overall Im in good shape, so I just want to keep doing what Im doing on the weekend and just stay in the present," Taylor said. "The greens are firm and its really hard to get to some of the pins now. You cant even play at some of them. You have to play away and try to get your two-putts. Theyre tough." Justin Thomas was 6 under after a 69. Kyle Stanley and Sean OHair were 5 under. They also shot 69. Web.com Tour money leader Carlos Ortiz missed the cut with rounds of 72 and 79. He won three times this season to earn a full PGA Tour exemption. Jerseys From China .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. NFL Jerseys China Authentic . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. http://www.chinanflonlinejerseys.com/ . Those cheers seemed more special this time because the captains run on Broadway could soon be over. The adoration surely sounded much nicer to Callahan than all the recent trade talk.METZ, France -- Top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga served 10 aces and saved all five break points to defeat Gilles Muller of Luxembourg 7-6 (7), 6-4 at the Moselle Open on Wednesday. Tsonga, who won the title in Metz in 2011 and 2012, was runner-up to fellow Frenchman Gilles Simon last year. He will face eighth-seeded David Goffin of Belgium or German Tobias Kamke in the quarterfinals of the indoor tournament. Tsonga can still qualify for the ATP finals in London from Nov. 9-16 with a strong finish to the season. The Frenchman won his second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title last month in Toronto with a straightt-sets win over Roger Federer. NFL Jerseys China Stitched. Goffin beat French qualifier Florent Serra 6-2, 6-2 while Finnish veteran Jarkko Nieminen set up a meeting with former Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz after beating Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-1, 6-4. Local favourite Paul-Henri Mathieu joined Tsonga in the quarterfinals as he defeated fourth-seeded Czech Lukas Rosol 6-3, 6-4. Joao Sousa saved all four break points to beat Ivan Dodig 6-2, 6-2 in the first round while Jeremy Chardy got the better of Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (5), 7-5 in an all-French match. The sixth-seeded Sousa will next play Igor Sijsling. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Médecins Au Maroc Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation